Heading Home!

SussexBear

well all falling into place flights booked, rental secured for return, moving company coming topack us up on the 4th August, flying out on the 6th. Just the usual loose ends to tie up!!:eek:

Getting really excited now. To all of you planning your return it will all come together, best of luck and I hope it all goes well. Same to those of you heading out here.:biggrin:

Back just in time for the start of the season....

:hug: Blighty here we come!!!!!

Guest siamsusie

Very good luck to you all Sussex Bear.

With very best wishes for a very happy future back at home where you belong.

Susie x

well all falling into place flights booked, rental secured for return, moving company coming topack us up on the 4th August, flying out on the 6th. Just the usual loose ends to tie up!!:eek:

Getting really excited now. To all of you planning your return it will all come together, best of luck and I hope it all goes well. Same to those of you heading out here.:biggrin:

Back just in time for the start of the season....

:hug: Blighty here we come!!!!!

Good luck mate. Bring your coat it's pouring here..........Syd.

Guest siamsusie

I have missed your posts young man! Are you at home arranging the move over?

:hug:

Good luck with your move back, just seen u too are in Adelaide, can I ask what removal company u used and was the price reasonable? what area are u going back too?

We are using Wridgway very reasonable indeed, expect final total including insurance to come in under $3500, that's packing this end and unpacking other end. Going to West Sussex not too far from Worthing

West Sussex funnily enough! You? Not worried about the rain, had a bit of that here in Perth at mo, (much needed I hasten to add) so will acclimatise quite nicely!!

Oh my word where? Just show s what a small world this is!!

:fish:

Guest Guest 47403

Horrendous isn't it and it's supposed to be summer, as long as your where you want to be that's what counts.

Archived