Employee sponsored 121 PR visa

AaronS

did some digging. Looks like 6 months is about standard. Can I thank myself for a post? :-)

Hi

we are in the middle of this visa type. We are doing it through an agent and it is called a decision ready application.

Which means.....you send everything up including the nomination from the employer. Then it is agreed in 4 /6weeks max.

We are awaiting our outcome now!!!

:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

we are in the middle of this visa type. We are doing it through an agent and it is called a decision ready application.

Which means.....you send everything up including the nomination from the employer. Then it is agreed in 4 /6weeks max.

We are awaiting our outcome now!!!

:eek:

Could you tell me what you need for ENS121 as we are looking at this option now but need it done fairly quick.

Already have a job offer which was originally 457 but they suggested ENS121 as its better all round.

Thanks

Ben & Kelly

Guest mikewheble
Could you tell me what you need for ENS121 as we are looking at this option now but need it done fairly quick.

Already have a job offer which was originally 457 but they suggested ENS121 as its better all round.

Thanks

Ben & Kelly

Hi all,

I am being sponsored by an employer in Sydney and to date, I have a 475 (regional visa) which was granted in April of this year. The reason that this is relevant to my story is that two weeks after receiving my 475, an employer head hunted me...typical as I was waiting 3 years for my 475 and had applied for hundreds of jobs without success!!!

Ok, back to the story. The employer sent me the job offer and I accepted, He then submitted the nomination which was acknowledged by immi (26th June). I submitted my visa application one week after to the same office and received acknowledgement on 18th July. I am hoping that because I had a 475 processed in April 2011 and because I had the skill assessment, health checks, police checks etc all front loaded that it shouldn't take any time at all. I received a letter from immi stating that my visa was being processed and all was in order...the problem is that they said it would take between 5 to 7 months to finalise. Clearly this isn't what I or the employer want as my contract starts today!!! My employer has sponsored before and will chase up immi on Wednesday and so if I get to hear anything then I will post.

i really was hoping of the 6 week timescale especially as everything was front loaded...oh well.

Will be interested in other 121 er's

Hi all,

I am being sponsored by an employer in Sydney and to date, I have a 475 (regional visa) which was granted in April of this year. The reason that this is relevant to my story is that two weeks after receiving my 475, an employer head hunted me...typical as I was waiting 3 years for my 475 and had applied for hundreds of jobs without success!!!

Ok, back to the story. The employer sent me the job offer and I accepted, He then submitted the nomination which was acknowledged by immi (26th June). I submitted my visa application one week after to the same office and received acknowledgement on 18th July. I am hoping that because I had a 475 processed in April 2011 and because I had the skill assessment, health checks, police checks etc all front loaded that it shouldn't take any time at all. I received a letter from immi stating that my visa was being processed and all was in order...the problem is that they said it would take between 5 to 7 months to finalise. Clearly this isn't what I or the employer want as my contract starts today!!! My employer has sponsored before and will chase up immi on Wednesday and so if I get to hear anything then I will post.

i really was hoping of the 6 week timescale especially as everything was front loaded...oh well.

Will be interested in other 121 er's

Hi Mke,

I wish you luck with it and hope that it doesn't take that long for you!

Could you tell me what's needed to front load for 121?

Guest mikewheble

Hi Benandkelly,

I front loaded mine with positive skill assessment, health checks and police checks. Usually, you would wait until advised for the health and police checks however, I had mine done earlier this year for my 475.

Archived