I have no certififcate of employment or payslip for docs? is it a problem?

paris hipon

Hi guys has anyone has a same situation like me since I moved to another country and Im unable to get my certificate of employment right now. Is it ok if I just give them the statutory declaration and names of character references where i worked before? I hope it wont be a problem. If anyone has the same situation like mine hope you can also share what happened to your situation thanks. :eek:

hi guys i have mailed my docs yesterday to vetasses, I just included a statutory declaration that i was unable to get the cert of employment since i have moeved overseas for 3 years and i threw away all my payslips before i moved overseas. Ill let you know guys if i get the result of my vetasses assesment, if i pass it i guess theres no problem with that. but if they try to contact me and ask for those coe, i guess ill just email those companies ive with with before and ask for the coe if they really require it.

Guest The Pom Queen

Another option is to ask the tax man (freedom of information act) and it shows every where you worked and what you were paid. We had to do this and it worked no problem.

Archived