Why WA?

Jems30

Hi Tonyman , Oh is in telecommunications he will finish 22 years in the army nxt march and he has done his fibre optic and copper instulation courses recently , what do you think will he have a problem getting work either nor or south .

suzy x :biggrin:

Hi Suzy, I was wondering the same thing about telecoms jobs as I work in telecoms just now and me and my partner are thinking about moving to Oz once she finishes her Doctorate.

Hi

First proper post so let me introduce myself.

My name is Dave and my wife and I will be coming out to Perth some time next year.

We will opening a combined cheese emporium and driving school.

Sunday opening a speciality. :biggrin:

wow a cheese emporium!? when we come over i think my bf dave will be paying yous a visit lol hes addicted to cheese! :biglaugh: and i could be using a driving school! hope to pass before oz but ill have to pull my finger out and hurry up!!

Hi

First proper post so let me introduce myself.

My name is Dave and my wife and I will be coming out to Perth some time next year.

We will opening a combined cheese emporium and driving school.

Sunday opening a speciality. :biggrin:

wow a cheese emporium!? when we come over my bf dave will need to come for a visit lol hes addicted to cheese haha. and ill need a driving school if i havent passed by then! :biggrin:

• 2 months later...
Guest happyfeet28
Those of you who have moved over to WA, can I ask why you chose this part of Australia?

:biggrin:

why not?!?! its the most beautiful part of australia, so much of it is still unspoilt and natural. Less touristy and built up like the east coast. x

I certainly wouldnt say its the most beautiful part of Australia..Yes the endless straight white sand beaches are nice if you like that kind of thing...Sand dunes everywhere, but no mountains, rolling green hills, nice country villages...You have to drive for ever to get anywhere and it all looks the same...I would say the most beautiful part of Australia I have seen would be tasmania...

Archived