Quick Question

Guest Tim

Where did you hear about PomsInOz (PIO)?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you hear about PomsInOz (PIO)?

• Google Ads
    • Website
    • Email
    • Recommendation
    • Somewhere Else

Guest Tim

Hi Peeps,

I've been running this forum for just over a year now and would like to know where people found this site!

As its getting busier and busier I'd like to add a recently emmigrated forum. Any ideas on if this is a good idea?

Looking forward to your ideas! :)

Ta Muchly,

Tim

Congratulations on an excellent site ,i actually stumbled across it whilst researching Oz,and have spent many an hour on it since,,would definately love to link up and help people out when we eventually get there,,keep up the good work

Cal x

Guest bethandneil

hi there

fab site, stumbled across it trying to find some inspiration in a dark panick stricken moment (visa application well under way!), thanx alot its done trick nicely.

Would be great to here from recently shipped out poms!!!!

Beth.

Guest Missiemo

Hi Tim

I am in complete agreement with the other comments.

Great Site, we are flying out in June and would love to see a site with people that have recently emigrated, I think it would help the people who are not sure which part to go to, and with maybe even job connections etc.

I was given this site address by a very good friend of ours who is now living in Adelaide (Hi Lizzie, Miss u- - c u soon x )

Go for it, would be nice to see it up and running soon.

Good Luck

Missiemo

Guest scoop

Ditto above

Came across a link whilst on ASA site (my agents)

Been hooked ever since and would welcome advice from those already there.

One small niggle, how are we meant to get anything done to go when we are always on this website :lol:

Good on ya Tim :wink:

SCoop

Guest loz

I also came across it when searching for info on the web about oz.

Wish I had known about it before I left the UK.

I think a recent emmigration forum would be great.

keep up the good work

loz

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

You should charge for this, it appears that people on this site are getting more information from fella members than from the agents.

Keep up with this excellent sharing network.

Guest ABCDiamond

I can't remember where I first saw it, but I've got a link to this forum on my own website.

I do think that this is one of the nicest, and friendliest sites of its type. Long may it continue :)

I have noticed that Google doesn't do very much for you, in the way of search hits, which I find surprising.

Guest Tim

Cheers peeps,

I'm glad to see its working well - Don't forget if emigrating - drop in and say hi once in a while and let us know how your getting on! :shock:

ABC Diamond- Googles being a bit harsh - but not being too technical - it is to do with the session id's on this board- Its on my list of things to sort out as well as getting http://www.ripperexperiencedays.com visible!

Guest Littlenick

:P Hi all

Excellent site, I'm totally addicted and sit for ages reading all the comments. Came across the site while researching about emmigrating to oz. People seem so helpful and it's nice to know that any problems you may come across if you post it on this site 99% of the time someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

10 out of 10 from me

Nicky :lol:

Guest PlatOz
Hi Peeps,

I've been running this forum for just over a year now and would like to know where people found this site!

As its getting busier and busier I'd like to add a recently emmigrated forum. Any ideas on if this is a good idea?

Looking forward to your ideas! :)

Ta Muchly,

Tim

Hi Tim,

Congratulations on your site.

It is a very clear and user friendly site and will grow steadily in my opinion.

I will add PomsIn Oz.com to my website as a link and hope this drives some traffic to the forum. :)

Tony

Guest Arnold

:lol: Love this website, great information and lovely talking to others who are going through the same thing! Have become addicted and would love to hear from peeps that are already living the dream, their experiences and things they have discovered.

Brill website, sure you all agree!

Guest Missiemo

Hi Tim

We are leaving UK on the 19/06/06, will not forget you all, will post as soon as I have access to a computer out there and update you all.

Take care my wannabe Ozzie friends, see you soon.

Missiemo

Guest sean

hi there exelent sight mate i've been looking for something like this for about a year now :shock: just happened upon it , while combining words in the search bar :lol: like aus forums :idea: ha ha hav'nt read it all yet but what ive seen i like ,i like alot :D nice one :!:

p,s probably said in jest, but your not thinking about charging membership are you as mentioned by neil meadocroft :? only i dont know about every one else but one of the reasons i'm leaving this country is cos they keep thinking of new ways to TAX us for everything.

cheers and keep up the exelent work :wink:

Guest scott&lisa

Hi Tim,

This site was recommended to us by a friend, we are due to fly out to OZ around July time. Only known about the site for a few hours and already addicted!! It's great to speak to people going through the same experience as we are! Certainly would like to be in touch with people who have made the move to OZ already.

Scott and Lisa.

Guest Pasty

Hi Tim

I think this site is great, no bitchiness on it at all which says a lot about the other sites! It is a mine of usefull information and people are so will ing to share info it's great.

I was looking on another site and it referred to a couple of others one of which was this one, google didn't seem to throw up any help on this site at all.

Keep up the great work and I think a section on recently migrated people would be great as it could give from the other point of view as just arriving and what issues can arise from that.

Jackie (Mrs Pasty)

Guest likesshopping

hi Tim

Great site! - this is my first post, but have been reading the forum for the past month or so. I too stumbled across via google when trying to find info on emigrating.

We have picked up so much useful information and my husband and I chose our agent from the recommendations from the site (ASA).

We have just appointed them and at very early stages - hoping to go to Adelaide on a SIR sponsored state visa.

Fab idea on recently emigrated section......there are lots of questions I would be asking.......

Keep up the great work!

sarahx

ps. Do you know if there are IKEAs in oz????

Archived