So how much is a beer in Oz

Guest Andy

So how much does it cost if you buy a case from the bottle shop? I'm guessing they do those 3 cases for £20 offers we get from the supermarkets over here.

case of Bud $45 plus free base ball worth $49 ............i have a house full of base balls now...and they stink ......what leather do they use as i dont want to eat that **** .......

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest 47403
case of Bud $45 plus free base ball worth $49 ............i have a house full of base balls now...and they stink ......what leather do they use as i dont want to eat that **** .......

How many bottles in a case 24?

Guest Hatton

Who cares about the price of a pint, just get it down your neck :cute: I honestly just paid the tab at the end of the evening no even worrying how much we had spent...life is to short.

i went for dinner in mooseheads with my wife. all i could do was stare at the barmaids amazing big boobs!!!!!!!!

i am shocked tho, that theres not a whole section for beer prices!! its a very important subject!!!

could be worse tho, i went to work in Norway for 2 months in 2008. and we were paying over Kr90 for some beers for a half litre, (not quite a pint) thats nearly £10, and £10 up for a measure of spirits.

Who cares about the price of a pint, just get it down your neck :cute: I honestly just paid the tab at the end of the evening no even worrying how much we had spent...life is to short.

can i start drinking with you then Wicky .........:wubclub:

Guest siamsusie
aye you are your :laugh:

If you are being spat out Stevie, then I am into regurgitated flesh:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Tony, are you gay :cute:

I have wondered this several times myself, he has invited me to his house for a Tup her ware party.:laugh:

Guest Hatton
OMG... Oi Wicky i wanna word wiv you ........

:biglaugh:..gay.....spend one night with me and ask me again in the morning .......:biggrin:

Tony I am a married lady :eek:

Archived