5 days in perth

legoman

Well arrived late sunday nite and been eventful, staying with son and dil at mo, but in that time i have secured a rental, searched all round and found a decent warranteed car got my son a place in a good school had one job app turned away one job app changed description and one job offer so exciting, freezin cold at nite and morns yet daytime we been warm and managed to find time to play football couple of times, tomoz ( sat ) off to see perth play celtic for well earned R & R, seems to be lotsa work about and probably lots more not advertised, moving into our rental in Kingsley monday and unknown to us school are on half term recess so my son has 2 weeks off. I dont know why but i seem to be taking everything easy and no stresses and even the goodbyes were ok, a 10 dollar phone card will give you 500mins of chat.

some things are dear so are not, as i said before dont be too picky when first arrive, our rental is ok, not brilliant but not a s*tole like some we looked at and the real nice places had lotsa peeps looking at them and applying and we are at a disadvantage with no history or employment here so starting at bottom and working our way up.

partner to arrive in approx 6-8wks when cat sorted so one thing missin til then...:Randy-git: :biggrin:

all is well at mo

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Glad to hear you arrive safe and sound. You have been busy and sounds all good.

Wishing you well with your new life i Perth - it will be us soon if we can ever sell the house :mad:

Enjoy the footie!

Donna x

Archived