How do you check you application status?

JBO76

Can anyone let me have a web address to log into to check the progress/status of your visa application?

I received an email on 18 March 2011 saying that we would get a case officer in 3 months but we have still not heard anythin. Is anyone in the same position?

I am 176 Family sponsored Priority 3 submitted Feb 2011.

Thanks

Jay

Many thanks for that, much appreciated!

I have just checked status and Isee the following message on the front page:

21 June - Application being processed further

Health Requirements - "Outstanding"

All other medicals listed as "Required"

The strange this is that when I look at the document checklist, it is showing all documents as required even though I have uploaded everything except medical reports and police clearences.

We wanted to wait until gettting a CO before getting Police reports and medical reports. I was assuming a case officer would be in touch to send us for medicals.

Is this how it works?

Would you say that I already have a CO?

Am rather confused and not using an agent so any guidance here would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jay

Hi,

I'm in the same boat as you - we lodged our family sponsorship 176 in jan 2011 and have heard nothing back. I have an agent who I asked about all the required and outstanding comments and he told me that's what it says until you get a CO. I was wondering too as it looks like they haven't received all the necessary docs. So nothing to worry about! My agent told me he expected to hear something in July, so hopefully we'll hear something soon!

Its a bit frustrating as so many state sponsered visas are being processed so quickly!

Orchid

Thanks for your reply - much appreciated.

I managed the whole process so far without an agent but whilst in what feels like a bit of a limbo following submission, I have found it hard to work out where things are at.

As ever POI is a great source of support.

Jay

Many thanks for that, much appreciated!

I have just checked status and Isee the following message on the front page:

21 June - Application being processed further

Health Requirements - "Outstanding"

All other medicals listed as "Required"

The strange this is that when I look at the document checklist, it is showing all documents as required even though I have uploaded everything except medical reports and police clearences.

We wanted to wait until gettting a CO before getting Police reports and medical reports. I was assuming a case officer would be in touch to send us for medicals.

Is this how it works?

Would you say that I already have a CO?

Am rather confused and not using an agent so any guidance here would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jay

Yes its normal. I applied a year ago and its still says required.

As far as I know you need to have done medicals and police checks BEFORE lodging visa application not when you get CO.

You better ring DIAC and have this sorted.

Hi,

You can't do your medicals and police checks too early as they are only valid for a year. I think most people wait to get asked for them or at least until you have a case officer.

Orchid

You have to do them before lodging visa or have booked it at least. Even if you dont get processsed in next 5 years.

Unless the rules changed recently and I've missed it.

You have to do them before lodging visa or have booked it at least. Even if you dont get processsed in next 5 years.

Unless the rules changed recently and I've missed it.

No you don't need to do them before. You have 70 days from when your CO contacts you. Well that's what we've been given on our 176 visa.......are other visas different ??

No you don't need to do them before. You have 70 days from when your CO contacts you. Well that's what we've been given on our 176 visa.......are other visas different ??

Dunno, I am onshore 886. Maybe its different for you guys. We also have to submit IELTS 6/7 at lodgement or within 72 hours of lodgement or something like that. Same with meds/PCC (for me).

Archived