help? proof of funds

jgt

Hi all, new to site, cant seem to get a straight answer, can anyone tell me what proof of funds i require for moving to W.A. I like many have capital in my house.do i need bankstatements or similar. Also if i have to sell up am i given time to sell as things are slow here in the uk, any help appreciated, cheers :huh:

I believe that it is possible to make a statutory declaration saying that you will have X amount in the bank at the time of emigration.

A statutory declaration is a brief document that must be worded is a specific manner and witnessed by a solicitor. The solicitor does not need to see proof of funds, he is simply witnessing you signing the document.

A statutory declaration needs to be in the correct format for the country in which is signed. The Australian one IS NOT valid if signed and witnessed in the UK.

This form is used for many things - Commonly you will find people on this forum have used it where pay slips or proof of employment is not available (they lost the slips, company went bust etc.) However, it is my understanding that you can also use it for what you need.

When we applied for SS WA we didn't have to have proof of funds or do a stat dec, we just had to say how we would be able to support ourselves and what money we would be bringing with us. We listed it all down ie equity in house, sale of cars/numberplates, savings, policies maturing etc etc and that seemed to be o.k. as we got SS and have now got our visas.

I don't know if it's different if you apply for a different visa :unsure:

Guest egorgp
Hi all, new to site, cant seem to get a straight answer, can anyone tell me what proof of funds i require for moving to W.A. I like many have capital in my house.do i need bankstatements or similar. Also if i have to sell up am i given time to sell as things are slow here in the uk, any help appreciated, cheers :huh:

In SS application (475 visa) I just mentioned that I have the appartment costs more than needed for migration. Thats all, no provement was requested. SS and visa already got!