Just arrived in Tasmania

Chimera

After just over 2 years in WA, I've made the move to Tassie.

First impressions are really good, the place itself is beautiful and all the people I've met so far have been really nice.

Bloody cold though !!

Guest siamsusie

map_tasmania.jpg?t=1242022314

Welcome to Tasmania. Its snuggly weather, got the log fires crackling here!

After WA we too noticed the difference for a few months, but you get used to it lol.

The days are beautiful though, and I do hope you will be happy here.. the people are lovely!

love Susie x

I Forgot to ask you if your bike arrived safe and sound?

Guest canadiantooz
After just over 2 years in WA, I've made the move to Tassie.

First impressions are really good, the place itself is beautiful and all the people I've met so far have been really nice.

Bloody cold though !!

Lucky you.....I am so looking forward for my visa to be granted and then move to Tassie ASAP.

Cold weather would not bother us that much as we intentionally decided to move to Tassie. Here in Canada it's -20C below for 5 months so Tassie would be a hot spot for us....lol.

We complete on our house in the UK on Friday (hoorah!). We'll be flying out on the 19th July, arriving in Sydney on the 21st. Have 4 nights there to get over the jetlag, and then we'll be heading to Tassie on the 25th to start our new life! Now just need to finish preping for the packers who arrive on Tuesday ... eeep!!!

Colin

Archived