visa time scales.

Guest scott34

Guest scott34

hello to everyone:biggrin:

We are trying to find some time scales as to when we would be notifyed of receiving,or not as the case maybe :cry:, as all the paper was done on the 4 June. We have also heard that the visa lasts 12 months from receiving the visa or 12 months from the date of the medical.

Please help as this is getting a bit confusing :confused:

many thanks

Scott and Sarah in Leicester.

hi, can you tell us what sort of visa you are applying for? We are in the process of applying for a spouse visa for my partner as i am an australian citizen. Have been told five to six months for that to be completed!

Yes,its twelve months to enter australia from the date of the medicals or ploice check, i believe whichevers first!

good luck !

Guest scott34

Hi yes we got our case officer after two weeks, which we thought was quick. We had our meds on the 7th may in Birmingham. we arrived at 10am and finally left at 1pm so kids were quite tired.

So don't worry too much about them, You'll be fine. I'll try and put a detailed account of the meds so others know whats involved as it's quite daunting.

Good Luck.

• 1 month later...
Guest celticboy39

Hi all new to this site....we have our medicals 2moro in Dublin,myself wife and 2 kids.Are doing a state sponsered 176 skilled visa!! Buyers for our house are putting pressure on to close de sale!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi mate were from leicester as well. I can see why your moving lol. No in all honesty i like life in leicester but want to move to sydney for the opportunity and future prospects. I lodged my app in october and the case officer got back to us saying it should go through by feb/march next year so happy days. Good luck with yours.

Guest mjcgito

Hello everyone,

hope you can share with me the processing timeline of your South Australia 176 Visa Application. I am done with IELTS (done in May 2011), Positive Vetassess (received result in Sept. 28 2011), State Sponsorship in South Australia application was forwarded in October 25, 2011 and approved in November 30 2011. This December, perhaps on Dec. 12, I wil be able to lodge my visa. However, I was told that we can already lodge our visa while waiting for the Points test Advice. In this regard, I would appreciate if you can give us an idea how fast or what is the timeline that they follow for points test advice and also the processing timeline for 176 Visa Applications particularly to SA.

Success stories of those who lodged their visa after July 01, 2011 will also be appreciated. :) Hope to hear from you guys. :)

Regards,

Mjcgito

Archived