2 nights out for Couples.....chance to meet new friends!

First night (Valley) out is on 1st July at the Press Club, meeting at 7.30pm. This is a Jazz club where I hear the drinks are reasonable. There is a train stop only 10 minutes walk away.

Second night (City) out is on 16th July at the Fox, meeting at 7.30pm. This is a large bar with various music playing. It is near South Bank and has a train stop about 15 minutes away.

Please send me a Private Message if you would like to join us to one or either nights so I can give you my phone number to enable you to find the group.

Hope this gives couples a chance for a night out and to meet new people here.

Looking forward to hearin from you soon!

Kip

Guest siamsusie
First night (Valley) out is on 1st July at the Press Club, meeting at 7.30pm. This is a Jazz club where I hear the drinks are reasonable. There is a train stop only 10 minutes walk away.

Second night (City) out is on 16th July at the Fox, meeting at 7.30pm. This is a large bar with various music playing. It is near South Bank and has a train stop about 15 minutes away.

Please send me a Private Message if you would like to join us to one or either nights so I can give you my phone number to enable you to find the group.

Hope this gives couples a chance for a night out and to meet new people here.

Looking forward to hearin from you soon!

Kip

Hi Kip,

Sounds wonderful, wish I lived nearer:biggrin:.. I take it this is in Queensland then?

Susie x

Hello Miss/Mr or Mrs Bear

You are not being dumb at all.........I should have put the name of the state (sorry my fault)

It is in Brisbane I live so the 2 nights out are there.

I really hope you and your better half can make either or both?

Please do let me know and I can PM my mobile so you can ring as you get there in order to find us.

Kip

Guest guest30038
Hello Miss/Mr or Mrs Bear

You are not being dumb at all.........I should have put the name of the state (sorry my fault)

It is in Brisbane I live so the 2 nights out are there.

I really hope you and your better half can make either or both?

Kip

Expensive night out from Victoria?

Guest Olibear

Thank you Kip, and it's Mr although the wife signs on under me too!

Sounds like a really nice night out but the trains aren't good from Melbourne.

Have a good night, enjoy.

Archived