How do I contact eHealth?

harrison clan

Just spoke to the clinic to book our medicals and she said we're not showing up on the clinic's system. She found us on the main system and we are all booked in now but she said we need to contact the ehealth people and get them to move our examinations to their clinic so that we can do ehealth.

Has anyone else had this? How do I contact them? I've had a quick look but can't find any details.

Wendy

Guest hrimmer3011

Hi, exactly same as you - just spoke to the clinic where we having ours done and we not on system either even tho we lodged on line and have E health forms!! Have been looking for e health contacts details but like you - to no avail!! Really don't want to do paper-based as takes sooo long!!

Hi, exactly same as you - just spoke to the clinic where we having ours done and we not on system either even tho we lodged on line and have E health forms!! Have been looking for e health contacts details but like you - to no avail!! Really don't want to do paper-based as takes sooo long!!

We lodged online too and have all the ehealth forms so who knows how it works. I have emailed them so will hopefully hear back from them soon!

Wendy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I've had a look through the PDF and am still not certain what we should be doing.

Under "how do visa applicants access eHealth" it mentions online medical history questions. Where are they? I can't see anywhere to do that?

Alternatively we can just download and complete the 160EH and 26EH pdfs (we have already booked the appointment with the doctors).

Has anyone successfully gone through the eHealth system? Did you do the online medical history form?

Thanks a lot for the help, as I'm sure everyone will appreciate, no-one wants to get this wrong! :confused:

Hi

To do the online medical history form, you will need your TRN no. I have done this and got my print out for each person in the family.

My confusion is that my husband and I only need a chest xray (502). My 13yr old needs medical (501) and xray and my 5yr old needs medical. Do you think this will make a difference to the cost of our medicals...

ie. I was quoted £290 each for me and hubby for medicals and xrays, but now that we only need xrays will this be less?

I'm sure my 13yr old daughter's medical will still cost £195 as she needs the 501 and the 502, and I think my 5yr old's will still cost £95 for the 501.

Does anyone know more info??

Just went onto the Spire website and these are the prices... So I've answered my own question. lol

Australian Adult Medical (15+) £290 Australian Child Medical (11-15) £195 Australian Medical ( Under 11) £95 Australian Medical (75+) £125 Hepatitis B and hepatitis C tests £42.50 each X-ray examination only £100

Archived