457 Processed Further ???

Bit of a stupid question but does anyone actually know what the different between Application received - processing commenced and Application being processed further is. From peoples experience what does this actually mean.

We didn't do meds or PC's and our agent told us that after Application received - processing commenced it would ither say granted or denied....

We are just wondering are there other stages to look out for?

Any info would help thanks.:confused:

• 1 month later...
Guest kennmikp

im no guru on this, but im guessing that your Case officer is looking at your application in more detail. Checking the Visa app is completed correctly, all paperwork you provided is genuine and in order and they have the correct paperwork relevant to your visa type application.

you may see Further info Requested (i did), this would mean tha you need to provide further evidence/info in a particular area!!!!

i believe once further info is received you will see Further info recieved on your app status, then hopefully when they are happy you will see ACCEPTED :wink: (im waiting for that to happen :goofy:).

Guest asadns
Bit of a stupid question but does anyone actually know what the different between Application received - processing commenced and Application being processed further is. From peoples experience what does this actually mean.

We didn't do meds or PC's and our agent told us that after Application received - processing commenced it would ither say granted or denied....

We are just wondering are there other stages to look out for?

Any info would help thanks.:confused:

hello,

I applied and the application date as well as sponsorship and nomination for 457 is 7.7.11. All i can see on online status is , application received, processing commenced. Very next day lawyer asked me to fill in some additional forms which i did and medicals.

Waiting......What is you date of application and what exactly is coming on the online status page?

Congratulations and best of luck in Sydney. Hope it all goes well for you. We are flying 4 weeks today as well via Sydney! 12th August. Taking a gamble on visa coming through in the meantime. Might be on the same flight!!

Thanks. We are flying from belfast to manchester and spending some days with family before we fly to sydney on the 18th..... cant wait now

Archived