HELP NEEDED form 80 help

Guest itsSHIRLEY

Guest itsSHIRLEY

I have downloaded the form 80 which is on adobe acrobat. however i can only read it, print it out, or make changes and print it out. i cannot save it and send it . how have other people got round thid. the adobe acrobat software costs a fortune surley you dont have to download it just to fill in theses forms......please help ...... have tried scanning forms and not been successfull only bits of the form come out....

You can fill it in online but not save it. So fill it in then print it out and scan it to send I guess. Easier to fill it in online as some details apply to everyone so saves time.

It also means you have a record for yourself.

I did this but our application could not be done on line so had to send paper copy anyway.

Guest itsSHIRLEY

have sent mine all by paper so far, my scanned police checks are ok some things have not scanned properly but most of it came out ok. do you think it will be a problem just emailing the scanned police checks with some small errors in them, or should i get them certified and post them

Guest Tony4052
You can fill it in online but not save it. So fill it in then print it out and scan it to send I guess. Easier to fill it in online as some details apply to everyone so saves time.

It also means you have a record for yourself.

I did this but our application could not be done on line so had to send paper copy anyway.

We did the same... filled it in on line then scanned and uploaded it. Alot of the info was the same for both of us, so it was easy just cutting and pasting between 2 open forms......

• 1 month later...
Guest ujwols
I have downloaded the form 80 which is on adobe acrobat. however i can only read it, print it out, or make changes and print it out. i cannot save it and send it . how have other people got round thid. the adobe acrobat software costs a fortune surley you dont have to download it just to fill in theses forms......please help ...... have tried scanning forms and not been successfull only bits of the form come out....

I had the same prob..but found a wonderful software as a solution to it..

its 'pdf-xchange-viewer'..

Download from here :

http://www.tracker-software.com/product/pdf-xchange-viewer

It will allow you to save editable form fields in a pdf.

Guest itsSHIRLEY

Hi ujwols thanks for the advice about the 80 forms, but have already sent it in on paper and got my visa 176 state sponsered on 4th of july 2011.

Archived