Just arrived!

Guest kayeliz

Guest kayeliz

Hi, We have been in New Farm, Brisbane for 1 week! Husband started work straight away and I have jus started to look. So i am a 'home alone' wife! (Adult kids of 22 and 24 decided to stay in the UK.)

If anyone else is looking for company/coffee or walking partner, let me know! I completed the London Moonwalk a few weeks ago (26 miles) and enjoy the walking but not always on my own! I also never want to walk that far again!

Guest Guest16631

brisbane-queensland-australia.jpg..welcome to brisbane....................i live north of the city about 25 to 30 depending on traffic.............!!good luck in your new life.........................

Guest kayeliz

Thankyou. Staying in a company apartment for a few months while we look for somewhere. So many places, I don't know where to start!

Hi, We have been in New Farm, Brisbane for 1 week! Husband started work straight away and I have jus started to look. So i am a 'home alone' wife! (Adult kids of 22 and 24 decided to stay in the UK.)

If anyone else is looking for company/coffee or walking partner, let me know! I completed the London Moonwalk a few weeks ago (26 miles) and enjoy the walking but not always on my own! I also never want to walk that far again!

Just wanted to say hello and welcome if need anything just shout am sure people here on PIO or the brisbannittes as mel has already mentioned may help I work shifts but would love to meet up

• 5 weeks later...

Archived