Engineers urgently needed

Guest jobsinoz

Guest jobsinoz

We are urgently seeking Engineers (Mechanical, Structural and Construction), as well as discipline engineers. These positions are in Gladstone Central QLD, and would appreciate any interested parties to get in touch with me . We are looking for people with 6-10 years experience ideally.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lori2011

Hi there,

I already posted on your other thread. I am currently searching for job opportunities as I lodged a 175 application earlier this year, and it would be wonderful to have a job once I get my visa granted, or even get a higher processing priority by getting a sponsor. I am a mechanical engineer with the required level of experience you are asking.

Regards,

Lori

Guest lisa simpson

Hello my husband is a Mechanical Project Manager with lots of experience, we are based in the UK, and we would like to move to Australia on a 457 visa, if you would like me to send over his CV I can do so.

Thanks Lisa

Guest thedenster

Hi JobsinOz

Do you have an email address so I can send you some details please? I am a degree educated engineer and have PR visa already.

Thanks

Jon

We are urgently seeking Engineers (Mechanical, Structural and Construction), as well as discipline engineers. These positions are in Gladstone Central QLD, and would appreciate any interested parties to get in touch with me . We are looking for people with 6-10 years experience ideally.

Guest DAVIDAFRASER

hi im an electrician looking to move to oz have 10 years experience any work much appreciated

thanks david

Guest MuhammadMajidSamin

I am a graduate Civil engineer and I have been working in UAE since 2008. I would love to work in Australia if found eligible against any appropriate position under my field of experience. I have already applied for my visa475 in June 2011 and processing is on-going.

Hi

I am a Project Engineer with 7 years experience, I also hold a Masters Degree in Engineering Management and a 1st class honors Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.

With an offer of employment I would able eligible for a temporary work visa and available within approximately 8 weeks. To emphasis my seriousness of emigrating to Australia I have lodged an application for a 175 skilled migrant permanent resident visa and will be emigrating once this has been granted (within 18 months) regardless of having a job offer.

If you are interested please get in contact and I will send you a copy of my resume.

Thanks

Andy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Andrew Bounds

Hi

I am a degree qualified project/site engineer with over 6 years experience in the construction industry. I am very interested in emmigrating to Australia and would be interested in hearing more about the vaccancies.

If you are interested please let me know and I will send a copy of my CV.

Thanks

Andrew

Hello

I am a degree qualified professional with over 14 years experience in civils and building sectors, please let me know if you would like to receive a copy of my CV.

Alistair

Hello, I'm Mass from Southport, Qld.

I'm a project engineer with master degree and 4 years of experience in construction (overseas). I already have a working visa that allows me to work full-time.

If you give me your email I'll send you my resume.

Hello, I'm Mass from Southport, Qld.

I'm a project engineer with master degree and 4 years of experience in construction (overseas). I already have a working visa that allows me to work full-time.

If you give me your email I'll send you my resume.

Has anyone had any replies from so called job vacancies on here??

We are all putting our details on here with the hope of getting some sort of positive response from these current vacancies, but does it lead to anything. This thread was started sometime ago, and subscribers are still commenting on it, but the original thread starter hasn't replied to anyone!!!:arghh:

Do you offer sponsorships. I am a Civil Structural Engineer with 10 years experience after graduation.

Archived