10 / 11yrs SPORTS MAD IN OR MOVING TO PERTH

Guest robster

Guest robster

Hi I will be 10 in November and my family are moving to PERTH in January 2012. Is there anyone who is goiing to PERTH or is there already into soccer or any sport or that supports LIVERPOOL ? I would like to talk to you, thanks

:chatterbox::chatterbox:

Hi,

My son is 11 and plays soccer, there is lots to do in Perth if you're interested in sport, soccer, rugby, cricket, softball to name a few. He tells me that at school during recess there's always sports equipment to play with which wasn't available at his old UK school. My son was 7 when we arrived and he settled in quickly, made lots of friends pretty easily (he said it was cool being the new kid) and loves it here. He's still kept in touch with his old school friends in England so you don't necessarily lose your old friends - it just becomes different.

I'll let you off being a Liverpool fan (I like Man U)

Ali

• 1 month later...
Guest moUsy

hi im max i a bit yunger 10 i luv sports if ur movin t perth may be we cud get in contact coz i movin in 2 months

Guest Crosby Family
Hi I will be 10 in November and my family are moving to PERTH in January 2012. Is there anyone who is goiing to PERTH or is there already into soccer or any sport or that supports LIVERPOOL ? I would like to talk to you, thanks

:chatterbox::chatterbox:

Hi my name is Cameron im moving to perth in 7 weeks to quinns rocks my favourite team is liverpool and i play alot of other sports what part of perth are you moving to :smile:

Guest Crosby Family
Hi,

My son is 11 and plays soccer, there is lots to do in Perth if you're interested in sport, soccer, rugby, cricket, softball to name a few. He tells me that at school during recess there's always sports equipment to play with which wasn't available at his old UK school. My son was 7 when we arrived and he settled in quickly, made lots of friends pretty easily (he said it was cool being the new kid) and loves it here. He's still kept in touch with his old school friends in England so you don't necessarily lose your old friends - it just becomes different.

I'll let you off being a Liverpool fan (I like Man U)

Ali

Hi my name is Cameron I just turned 12 years old i love rugby i played it for 2 and a half years over here in ireland . Im moving to perth quinns rocks with my family at the 6th of october were abouts do u live in perth I look forward to being the new kid in school just like you

Cant wait to hear from you :yellow_guy_smiling_

Guest Crosby Family
hi im max i a bit yunger 10 i luv sports if ur movin t perth may be we cud get in contact coz i movin in 2 months

Hi Max my name is Cameron im also moving to perth in 2 months the 6th of october to quinns rocks

cant wait to hear from you

Guest Crosby Family

My name is Cameron im moving to perth quinns rocks at the 6th of october I would like to make friends before i get there:cool:

Guest katyellen

hi my names katy and im moving to brisbane and i want to play table tennis and football so if you know any clubs plese write back:cool:

Guest robster

Got our visa a few days a go . Moving in Jan:unsure: . Hope everything goes well. My dad was looking at elite soccer school in safety bay it looks cool. I want to play for the best team in the world LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB :radar: Hope they have scouts in Perth :army-cool: hope to get a dog as well

Guest moUsy

im moving t perth cameron i soccer mad love muay thai boxin all sport realy plz reply if u need some friends coz im going in end of september start of october

Guest robster
Hi my name is Cameron im moving to perth in 7 weeks to quinns rocks my favourite team is liverpool and i play alot of other sports what part of perth are you moving to :smile:

hi Cameron still not sure where bouts we are going to. Safety bay Secret harbour or it could be ocean reef or butler. Dad is going to go in oct now and sort out for us. he is going to come back for us at christmas time and then we all go in jan. hope he picks ocean reef or saftey bay cos of elite soccer schools. i play golf hurling rugby gaelic i am captain of the gaelic team so hope there is gonna be some sort of gaa clubs over there.:cute::biggrin:

Guest Crosby Family
im moving t perth cameron i soccer mad love muay thai boxin all sport realy plz reply if u need some friends coz im going in end of september start of october

hi i like soccar hurling rugby golf and lots of other sports what part of perth are you moving to im moving to quinns rocks at the 6th of october

Archived