We got it

Guest ebstar

Guest ebstar

Someone pinch us please. After reading on here yesterday about how quick the cat 3's are moving, i decided to check our application only to find "application being processed further". Neither us or our agent received info that we had a c/o. We were so excited.

This morning at 7:15 i received a call from our agent (John Adams) WE HAVE OUR 175 VISA:jiggy::jiggy:It's taken 2 years 3 months from first registering with John to receiving our golden ticket.

Guest siamsusie

congratulations-comment-001.gif

I am delighted for you Ebstar, big celebration this evening maybe?

Very best wishes

Susie x

Guest ebstar
Congrats! kindly share us your timeline please

It's all been mixed up as we had employer sponsorship that fell through in amongst this (and a fantastic recci).

Here goes:

Appointed agent:28.2.09/Paper skill assess:27.5.09/Approv:4.6.09/Practical:5.11.09/Approv:3.12.09/Ielts:10.4.10/Results:18.4.10/

Ielts:20.6.10/Results:6.7.10/175 lodged:10.10.10/18th march email/Pcs sent:22.3.11/Pcs front loaded:29.3.11/Meds:31.3.11/Status changed to processed further:31.5.11/GRANT TODAY:1.6.11

Guest VickyMel

Congratulations Ebstar

Finally, gosh its been a long and winding road... great to see you make it to the next section

Pinch pinch - I couldn't stop checking when we got ours

All the very best for the future

Vicky

Guest ebstar
Congratulations. Where are you heading to?

Claire

Hi and thankyou all. We are off to Adelaide. If we can get everything sorted we would like to be there in 4-6 weeks.:jiggy:

Archived