Should I provide any index or reference file with documents CO requested?

rackspace

CO has requested documents like bank statement and payslips.

I have collected all the documents, but now the things it that there are just too many files with too many pages in them :)

I was thinking about providing a index file. Which shows that pay of which month was paid by which employer is present in which page of which document :rolleyes:.

Now what do you think ? Should I do it (because it is too much trouble and work) and not even asked by CO in first place .. ? But will definately help the CO or any one who want to look at all the info?

Has any one provided any such index file?

I got my visa through my agent he collated and indexed all my info and sent it on, however his comments right from the beginning was we must make the process as easy as possible for the CO's at each stage.

I think if indexing makes looking through your paperwork easy and they can locate what document they need when they need it, you will probably find your CO appreciative to your efforts.

I say do it.... good luck

Guest loop the loop

Does this mean it's better to put all bank statements in one index and have them in chrono order, then all utility bills in another index and have them in chrono order, and then all tickets/flights you've taken together in another section and in chrono order?

I've been putting everything together, but in chronological order? I assumed that was okay, but if the above method is better please let me know! I do want to make it as easy as possible for the case officer since we have 3 years worth of evidence to provide!

I would put all bank statements in one index and have them in chrono order, then all utility bills in another index and have them in chrono order, and then all tickets/flights you've taken together in another section and in chrono order as you first describe.

for example if it's work related info they want (ie bank statements proving work history) trying to look through in chronological order would be testing.

Archived