visa

Guest jason1971

Guest jason1971

hi every one

im new to this forum basicly im looking to move to australia with my family for a better live for me (work) and my kids ive spoken to global visa the other day and my point scoring is fine.They emailed me some details with costs etc but doing more resurch ive seen some bad reports about them can anyone advise if this company is ok or are there more reliable companys out there.

many thanks jason

Guest cdchaplin

hi jason we have just started the process. We are using mike breen he is independant agent under the name of "destination oz!" so far so good, would recommend him. great to phone and only speak to him.! we too looked at other agents and for what they do the money is exstortionate. We have a good idea anyway of the next steps. ASA agency provided me with an in depth assessment free of charge which mapped out the process. Then we hired agent mainly for me to have contact when you get stressed days!!! He charged us 675 then 310 when apply for main visa. THAT'S IT!!!Mention my name (Collette chaplin)if you do give him a ring cos he works from recommendation.!! good luck with your journey xx

Guest jason1971

hi Collette thank you for that info and look forward to me and my partner chatting in the near future. do you have a contact number or email address for mike breen.

Hi Jason,

welcome to PIO,

Can't comment on global visa, we used visa bureau and we had excellent service with them, would recommend them, worth checking out their website, fill in the form and they will give you a call back :cute:

We have been using Go Matilda and they are brilliant. They are really on the ball and have been very up front about the whole process and have filled me with confidence along the whole way. Im also terrible for bombarding them with questions and they have always been very polite and helpful.

hi every one

im new to this forum basicly im looking to move to australia with my family for a better live for me (work) and my kids ive spoken to global visa the other day and my point scoring is fine.They emailed me some details with costs etc but doing more resurch ive seen some bad reports about them can anyone advise if this company is ok or are there more reliable companys out there.

many thanks jason

To be honest Jason this forum and the DIAC website is all you need unless your circumstances are difficult.

The forms are self explanatory and if there is anything you are unsure of just ask away on here and there is always someone to offer you advice. This will save you a fortune which you can use towards your new life in oz

Guest Jenniemeads

I also ended up on a Global visa site by accident and did feel that their sales pitch and constant phone calls a little intrusive [ plus their site gave me incorrect information about visa. am working through myself [ with support from son in Melbourne]

Archived