176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Guest morris75
Congratulations to ya on getting your Visa.............. EEEE BY BLOOMING ECK i CANT BELIEVE IT WE GOT OURS TODAY TOO over the blinking moon.

OMG WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BET YOU ARE SOOOOO HAPPY. IVE NOT BEEN ON ALL WEEKEND, BEEN BUSY WITH SOLICITORS GETTING HOUSE ON MARKET. WEN U OFF THEN? STILL NEXT YEAR?:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:Michelle XXX

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LB2011
:arghh:.......Please can anyone help us we are having issues with the medical centre that we used and we are stuck in the middle. :sad:

We all went for our medicals on the same day 15/7/11 but we are all finalised :wink: apart from our son the E-health tracking system is saying that they are still awaiting all of his health requirements :frown:. We have spoken to the clinic are saying that all the info has left them as they are unable to re enter our med checks on line, we then spoke to our agent and he sent an e-mail to the DIAC and our C/O they have both sent back emails stating that the have not received our sons medical info. The clinic are saying that they have sent them all.

Sorry about the moan but we are getting really frustrated we just want the GOLDEN TICKET!! :laugh:

I would say ask your agent to contact and deal with the medical center. We had a few problems before we went for our medical and our agent contacted the medical center direct. She said as they are the ones with the info from the DIAC and the CO they should be able to sort it out between them. Hope this helps.

Guest mandi1971
Gosh this is a tricky one alright. In it?!?!? Our agents were great we Cldnt fault them but wen it came t chasing up DIAC they sat on t fence. I'm normally quite a patient person as I work wi kids but al this emigrating/waiting for a CO drove me nuts.

I really admire ur patience Sarah ur doin so Wel. Keep goin hun ur nearly there. Let me know wat ur agents says 2morrow. Hav u asked bout calling them.

Whoops didn't answer ur question bout flights. Yes we booked wi Singapore airports they r fab. Also re container our shared container is looking at £2800 for a 700cubic feet at the min wi pickfords.

Poor Honey&Timmy v glad we didn't get any pets phewwww I'm defo a sucker for animals love them. I can imagine how u feel. Can u not ask pickfords or who u go with,how much it wld b t take them? Also money mayb an issue etc. Jus a thought. I know people who took dogs an they went in quarantine for 6wks roughly. I know Wat u mean bout people spot on wouldn't miss a few of them that's for sure!!!

Big hugs pls let me know if I can help in any way

Lol

Lins xxx

Hi linsey, were your flights good with them? Just we got a fab deal for £2400 for the 4 of us to fly with emirates from Newcastle and have a 2 day stay in Dubai on the way.

I just wondered if that was good or not, also have a quote for £2400 for a 20ft container from Anglo pacific (load and unload ourselves)

cheers hun

Mandi xx

Guest annerichard

Hi LB2011,

Thanks for that info,

We have now had our agent copied into the emails so lets keep every thing crossed that we will have that special ticket soon.

Anne

Guest LB2011
Hi LB2011,

Thanks for that info,

We have now had our agent copied into the emails so lets keep every thing crossed that we will have that special ticket soon.

Anne

Hi Annerichard,

I also forgot to say earlier our medicals were done on the 12th july. Our daughters showed onlinethe next day but mine, hubbies and sons took nearly a week to show online ( and then sons went to referred). I mentioned it to our agent but she said it depends when they get picked up!!!. Not sure what she ment as they were ehealth but is strange that it took that long.

Hopefully your agent can now deal with it and get it done. Let us know how you get on.

Laura

Hi linsey, were your flights good with them? Just we got a fab deal for £2400 for the 4 of us to fly with emirates from Newcastle and have a 2 day stay in Dubai on the way.

I just wondered if that was good or not, also have a quote for £2400 for a 20ft container from Anglo pacific (load and unload ourselves)

cheers hun

Mandi xx

That's great Mandi. Flights sound gd. Pickfords jus came bk wi a high quote so it's prob looking like it's gonna b a price war. Didn't call Anglo pacific as I read somewhere they were high. But Ur quote is gd! So Wil give them a call.

Thanks Mandi

Lins xxx

Hi,

Yeah it was a good night, very tired now though. Last night was the first time in god knows how long that I had a full sleep without checking emails! (the champagne helped lol)

We are leaving for Melbourne the first week in Feb. Can't wait x

Hi,

Yeah it was a good night, very tired now though. Last night was the first time in god knows how long that I had a full sleep without checking emails! (the champagne helped lol)

We are leaving for Melbourne the first week in Feb. Can't wait x

Congrats yoyo. So glad u got it. U waited soooo long. Great t hear Ur plans!!!

The fun begins now!!

Keep in touch and lots a luck t u

Lins xxx

Hiya ,

Yes I am over the moon, Sorry nudge from OH, WE are over the moon lol. We started Jan 09 and committed to an agent (hindsight would of done it myself) in June 09 2 years and 1 month later the champers is flowing :) xx

We have our meds soon so once there done and dusted (fingers crossed) and pc's sent away hoping we won't be long either :wink: all the best with everything :hug:

Guest sjmmdm
Gosh this is a tricky one alright. In it?!?!? Our agents were great we Cldnt fault them but wen it came t chasing up DIAC they sat on t fence. I'm normally quite a patient person as I work wi kids but al this emigrating/waiting for a CO drove me nuts.

I really admire ur patience Sarah ur doin so Wel. Keep goin hun ur nearly there. Let me know wat ur agents says 2morrow. Hav u asked bout calling them.

Whoops didn't answer ur question bout flights. Yes we booked wi Singapore airports they r fab. Also re container our shared container is looking at £2800 for a 700cubic feet at the min wi pickfords.

Poor Honey&Timmy v glad we didn't get any pets phewwww I'm defo a sucker for animals love them. I can imagine how u feel. Can u not ask pickfords or who u go with,how much it wld b t take them? Also money mayb an issue etc. Jus a thought. I know people who took dogs an they went in quarantine for 6wks roughly. I know Wat u mean bout people spot on wouldn't miss a few of them that's for sure!!!

Big hugs pls let me know if I can help in any way

Lol

Lins xxx

Hi, can I just ask what you would roughly get in your 700 cubic ft container as trying to decide what to take to make it most cost effective.

Thanks

Guest annerichard
Hi Annerichard,

I also forgot to say earlier our medicals were done on the 12th july. Our daughters showed onlinethe next day but mine, hubbies and sons took nearly a week to show online ( and then sons went to referred). I mentioned it to our agent but she said it depends when they get picked up!!!. Not sure what she ment as they were ehealth but is strange that it took that long.

Hopefully your agent can now deal with it and get it done. Let us know how you get on.

Laura

Hi Laura,

Hope you are well, just thought that I would let you know that the ball is rolling again :wink:. But Ryan (son) has been referred!!! :frown:

We are hoping it will be a quick referral and are keeping everything crossed lol

Anne

cheers hun

Mandi xx

They sound like good deals! I like the idea of stopping in Dubai too. Do you need to book accommodation separately? So do you have to provide all the boxes for packing yourselves? Do you know if you could put a car in there too? I expect there are extra charges for a car.

Guest tarchik

I haven't been here for this week and would like to congratulate all guys who got their visas this week. Our medicals were all finalised on 25 July. So we are now waiting for the golden ticket.

:arghh:.......Please can anyone help us we are having issues with the medical centre that we used and we are stuck in the middle. :sad:

We all went for our medicals on the same day 15/7/11 but we are all finalised :wink: apart from our son the E-health tracking system is saying that they are still awaiting all of his health requirements :frown:. We have spoken to the clinic are saying that all the info has left them as they are unable to re enter our med checks on line, we then spoke to our agent and he sent an e-mail to the DIAC and our C/O they have both sent back emails stating that the have not received our sons medical info. The clinic are saying that they have sent them all.

Sorry about the moan but we are getting really frustrated we just want the GOLDEN TICKET!! :laugh:

Sounds like you are having a nightmare with medicals too! Have you heard anything yet? Hope you get it sorted soon.

There's still no change online for our boys meds. It's driving me mad that they had them on 19th April, I've been told twice they are clear yet they don't show as finalised still! According to our online status it's the only thing they are waiting for, yet they have them (unless they are lost).

It's so stressful waiting! I've asked my agent to call them but don't know if he has :-(

Guest tarchik
That's good news! Hope you get that golden ticket soon! :-)

It is good news but we are becoming impatient as we want the visa now!

Guest tarchik
Sounds like you are having a nightmare with medicals too! Have you heard anything yet? Hope you get it sorted soon.

There's still no change online for our boys meds. It's driving me mad that they had them on 19th April, I've been told twice they are clear yet they don't show as finalised still! According to our online status it's the only thing they are waiting for, yet they have them (unless they are lost).

It's so stressful waiting! I've asked my agent to call them but don't know if he has :-(

Sorry about your boys' meds. It must be very frustrating to be in the situation you are in. I hope they sort it out soon.

Sorry about your boys' meds. It must be very frustrating to be in the situation you are in. I hope they sort it out soon.

Thanks. All this waiting is hard, isn't it. I try and keep busy but it's always in the back of my mind as we will have so much to plan and not much time. My daughter wants to go in September as she hates her school but we'll never get the house sold etc by then now. I've had to start looking into changing her school, which is annoying.

Guest tarchik

Its hard enough just waiting for the meds alone, now you also have your daughter to contend with. But on the bright side you are lucky to have a daugher who cant wait to go as I have read of other PIO members whose teenagers refuse to move. Good luck with the school thing and house sale.

Guest LB2011

Hi Guys,

After an up and down few weeks we got word at 2am this morning that WE GOT OUR VISA :jiggy:.

We loaded my missing police check on last night and emailed agent to ask her to contact the co just to let him know all was now done.

I am happy but also the nerves have already started and woke hubbie up to tell him the news follwed by Are we doing the right thing lol.

Will still be coming on to the site so am keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the may members.

Annerichard, thats gereat news that thinkgs are moving again. When all ours showed online our sons was also referred and took just over a week to clear. so fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on.

Laura

Its hard enough just waiting for the meds alone, now you also have your daughter to contend with. But on the bright side you are lucky to have a daugher who cant wait to go as I have read of other PIO members whose teenagers refuse to move. Good luck with the school thing and house sale.

Yes, we are lucky as before she really didn't want to go! Now she can't wait but we just need a visa! Would like to go before she changes her mind again, you know what teenagers are like, lol. She's even started packing!!

Archived