176 lodged May 2011 Gang

Guest morris75
congratulations nicky brill news enjoy your celebrations this evening.

Hows u been gettin on? X

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Lindz My stuff still aint changed to met :wacko:, everything in and Co said not too worry so not too fussed just want VISA ha ha. Are you handing notice in work straight away? Lucky you :biggrin:. Oh ill be crying and laughing and shouting and screaming and staring and the same screen forever wen we get granted,cant wait hoped it would be today so we can get the bubbly popped for weekend but looks like need wait til next week now see if anything :arghh:. So frustrating eh, no patience ha ha. Hope we all hear very soon make everyone happy :biglaugh: Michelle XXX

Hi Michelle. No visa 2day. Thought it wouldn't b. Feeling a little deflated as we go into a wkend now boo!! Bit glad things slowly moving thou. Let's hope we get some visa's in this gang nxt wk. Think we due some more me thinks eh!?!?!

Yeah handed notice in wi my job already as the money was poorly paid. O/H will hand notice in wen we get visa (he has t give 3months notice!!) then like u house up for sale...... Oh I can't wait for that bit..... Slightly excited for our may gang nxt wk.......

Take it easy an hav a fab wkend

Lins xxx

Guest papasmurf

Hi Michelle, We got meds on Weds we sent all extra evidence she requested and must be ok because we haven't heard anything from C/O.Still nothing changed staaes all documents still required ?? Keep checking on here to see how you guys are getting on hopefully ya will all have your Visa's real soon good luck to you all.

Hi all, not posted for a few days.

Massive CONGRATULATIONS!!! to Nicky!! Hope you have a great weekend celebrating!

Nothing has changed here except everything is 'met' except our boys meds that they had in April. Our agent emailed them about it but got some generic response email, so he's tried again and hoping for a reply by Monday. Really hope they haven't lost them!! I think our CO works Monday and Wednesday as things change on those days, so I know they've been looking at our case, it's just annoying that they think the boys haven't had their meds when they had them months ago!

Fingers crossed for next week for all of us that are still waiting :smile:

Have a great weekend!

Hi there May gang..... Totally in shock at the min. So please forgive me. We did it guys we fin have our visa:yellow_guy_crazy_ty. We are over the moon. Thank you all sooooooo much you gave me support and courage to face these very tough few weeks. Lots of love to you all :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest LB2011

Huge Congratulations to all who got there golden ticket last week and Linseyloo on your gloden ticket today. Hopefully will hear lots off good news this week for the may gang.

Guest Horizone

Wow happy to see that many of May Gang poms are getting their GRANTs.

Hope we also get ours soon.. :biggrin:

Guest morris75

Massive Congratulations Linz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just got email too - VISA GRANTED also :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::smile::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: at work and cant think....................s excited. cant believe we got on same day well done Michelle xxx

Guest morris75

Mechanical Services Plumer - TRA Applied 24/03/2011 TRA Passed 18/04/2011 - WA SS Applied 03/05/2011 - WA SS Approved 20/05/2011 - 176 Visa Lodged 27/05/2011 – Police Checks back and Passed – 24/06, Meds Booked 04/07 , VISA GRANTED :cry::biglaugh::smile::arghh::jiggy:18/07 - ALL OVER now the fun begins

Massive Congratulations Linz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just got email too - VISA GRANTED also :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::smile::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh: at work and cant think....................s excited. cant believe we got on same day well done Michelle xxx

Bravo, all the very best to you and family xx

Guest boots

LINSEYLOO & MORRIS75

The

BIGGEST CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU :notworthy:

ENJOY YOUR CELEBRATIONS!!!:laugh::jiggy:XXX

Boots & Becks

Guest morris75

thanks very much everyone, fingers crossed for you all too. cant stop looking at my email and logging in to my visa enquiry and seeing everything changed to applicant approved and all the visa details filled in. Thanks to everyone who has helped encourge us through the application and for any questions we needed answered. Keep in touch xxx :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

LINSEYLOO & MORRIS75

The

BIGGEST CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU :notworthy:

ENJOY YOUR CELEBRATIONS!!!:laugh::jiggy:XXX

Boots & Becks

Thanks so much. Stil on cloud 9 can't believe it. Totally shocked.

Thanks again an best of luck to u guys x

thanks very much everyone, fingers crossed for you all too. cant stop looking at my email and logging in to my visa enquiry and seeing everything changed to applicant approved and all the visa details filled in. Thanks to everyone who has helped encourge us through the application and for any questions we needed answered. Keep in touch xxx :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Wow Michelle that's wonderful news. Soooo pleased for u. It's such a shock wen u see it change. Couldn't stop shaking...... Jus told my mum an dad they r v happy 4 us. Dreading telling oh fam it's gonna b a Ngtmare!!

Anyway my darling hope u hav a fab day...... Congrats again xxx

Let's hav some more VISA'S pls.

Massive congratulations Linseyloo!! Enjoy the moment, you deserve it.

Can't keep up wi al the thanks didn't c the other page sorry guys. Thanks so much to u all. We hav t send passports off t australian high commission to b evidenced etc then we r free t go wen we like.

Best of luck to everyone on poms in oz you've all been a fab bunch an i'v made some great friends on here xxxxxxxx

Hey May Gang, it has been a while since I've been on the site and just have to say

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS

to all of you who have have their VISA - fantastic news :)

Guest morris75
Wow Michelle that's wonderful news. Soooo pleased for u. It's such a shock wen u see it change. Couldn't stop shaking...... Jus told my mum an dad they r v happy 4 us. Dreading telling oh fam it's gonna b a Ngtmare!!

Anyway my darling hope u hav a fab day...... Congrats again xxx

Let's hav some more VISA'S pls.

We told everyone, they all so sad we going happy too but dont think they want us to go :cry:, just away to open our bottle of champange to celebrate, cant actually believe it. Do you need to send passport away? our friends leave to go out to perth in aug and im sure they phoned up and got told it is linked with your passport anyway?????? We are going away on holiday in 8 weeks to florida so dont want to be sending passports away just now incase they not back. So emotional today r u like that?? After all our waiting on CO together cant believe we passed on same day, great eh :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: Michelle xxxx

Archived