De-Facto subclass 309.. supporting documents help please

Guest shanoebs

Guest shanoebs

well we literally have all of our documentation now, we have begun trying to put it all in correct order and will go and photocopy everything this afternoon.

Just wondering about our supporting documentation for our proof of our relationship...

Should we go through with a highlighter and highlight our names on all the documents where we are both on it? And highlight things like, phone calls to each other on our phone bills?

Does this help the CO to save time on looking through the documents to try and figure out what they are for...?

This is our last question i think, then tomorrow i am going into london to see a registered migrant agent to certify our copies then lodge it on friday....

Also I think i asked the question before, but, can we just walk into Australia House in London and lodge it in person, do we have to book or do we send it off to them....???

Thanks

Guest siamsusie

Hi Shano,

Highlighting is the route I used, and I received no complaints.

Australia house is open in the mornings, and you can lodge them there. Be there early, and you are seen pretty quickly.

Good luck.

Susie x

Guest shanoebs
Hi Shano,

Highlighting is the route I used, and I received no complaints.

Australia house is open in the mornings, and you can lodge them there. Be there early, and you are seen pretty quickly.

Good luck.

Susie x

once again you have been oh so ever helpful! Thankyou Susie! i think it makes sence to highlight, otherwise they wont have any idea what the documents are trying to prove ay..:biggrin:

Another thing, who did u get to certify your documents Susie?

We have called around a few migrant agents but am a bit sceptical on getting one them to do it...

If they are registered with MARA they should be able to do it ay?

or should i just go to a proper solicitor?

Guest siamsusie

You are welcome Shano.

I would walk into a Solicitors (and barter for a job lot price lol).

I had most of mine done here FOC but the ones I did get done in London, I paid approx 5GBP per sheet. Other members might be able to give you some figures also.

Wishing you all the best Shano and looking even more to your "I got it" post:wink:.

Susie xx

Guest siamsusie

Public Holidays for Australian Embassy (UK)

Monday 30 May

Monday 13 June

Monday 29 August

Monday 3 October

Monday 26 December

Tuesday 27 December

Wednesday 28 December

Guest shanoebs
You are welcome Shano.

I would walk into a Solicitors (and barter for a job lot price lol).

I had most of mine done here FOC but the ones I did get done in London, I paid approx 5GBP per sheet. Other members might be able to give you some figures also.

Wishing you all the best Shano and looking even more to your "I got it" post:wink:.

Susie xx

thankyou again :biggrin:

and one last question lol, when we actually get copies certified, do we have to get every single page certified for the application forms 40sp & 47sp? or just the last page where we sign it? seems like it could be very expensive if we have to get a signature on every page....

Guest siamsusie
thankyou again :biggrin:

and one last question lol, when we actually get copies certified, do we have to get every single page certified for the application forms 40sp & 47sp? or just the last page where we sign it? seems like it could be very expensive if we have to get a signature on every page....

No Shano, I had all copies i.e. marriage/death/ certificates certified... copies of my passport as did my husband. I only kept copies of 40sp and 47sp for my own records, but didnt get them certified.

My witnesses for my de fact included Australian family and friends, so I submitted their copies of birth and or passport details which were certified over here by a Pharmacist.

So basically all copies pertinent to the application were the ones I had certified.

I dont know whether you have included Form 80 in with your application, sometimes it asked for others not.. I didnt personally ever want to see another form so I submitted the lot:laugh:.

Susie. x

Guest shanoebs
No Shano, I had all copies i.e. marriage/death/ certificates certified... copies of my passport as did my husband. I only kept copies of 40sp and 47sp for my own records, but didnt get them certified.

My witnesses for my de fact included Australian family and friends, so I submitted their copies of birth and or passport details which were certified over here by a Pharmacist.

So basically all copies pertinent to the application were the ones I had certified.

I dont know whether you have included Form 80 in with your application, sometimes it asked for others not.. I didnt personally ever want to see another form so I submitted the lot:laugh:.

Susie. x

sorry, so you sent the originals of your 40sp and 47sp with them witnessed on the last page and kept copies for yourself?

we are sending form 80, we just want everything sent... we are completely front loading the whole thing!

Guest siamsusie

Correct I did just that Shano x

I have seen a variation of submissions but my application was accepted thankfully so it worked for me lol x

I highlighted, and also labelled each page A, B, C etc, so I could refer to them in my statement, for example "while we were apart, we kept in touch via Skype and regular phone calls (see attachments A and D)..."

Still waiting to find out if it worked.

Archived