Where are the Panal doctors in the South West

Guest Gothic Rose

Guest Gothic Rose

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me where the Panal doctors are in the South West Uk ? I live way down at the bottom of the map only eight miles of country left & then you're treading water :laugh:

I want to know where the panal doc's are as I dont have my own transport & will have to arrange train travel. As everywhere is so far away from the UK's outback, journeys often take a fair bit of organising not just booking tickets in advance but arranging appointments where you have time to travel from Cornwall to elsewhere often takes hours . So appointments need to be made in the afternoon. Followed by hours of travel back.

I live in a beautiful place down among the pirates :jimlad:

but getting anywhere other than here takes major effort.

On the Visa info link it says panel doctor for the South is located in Maidenhead. I'm really hoping there are others nearer than that. I had to travel up to Devon for the chest X-ray & that was a 3hr journey eachway . I wonder why there are so few doc's officially recognised by the Visa authorities.

Plus an idea of price for an individual medical would be helpful to

Guest Gothic Rose

Maidenhead is close to 300 miles away from where I live does anyone know if there is a nearer panal doctor ??? :confused:

Maidenhead is close to 300 miles away from where I live does anyone know if there is a nearer panal doctor ??? :confused:

Hi Gothic Rose we are across the water from you ..... nearest was cardiff but they were booked up ...so we had to travel from Plymouth to Birmingahm :goofy:

Guest AlandLucy

Hiya,

We live on the Somerset/Devon border and we went to Maidenhead for our medicals! There used to be a lot more panel doctors but now there are only about 6 or so for the whole country!

They were fab at Maidenhead and a full medical cost around £200 for each of us.

good luck

lucy

Guest Gothic Rose

Thank you AlandLucy :wubclub:

Hi Gothic Rose we are across the water from you ..... nearest was cardiff but they were booked up ...so we had to travel from Plymouth to Birmingahm :goofy:

Waving at you from across the water :wubclub: Thanks looks like i'll be in for a hell of a journey wow. I shall probably try for maidenhead then. Totally baffling why there are not more panal doctors

:eek::spinny:

Thank you AlandLucy :wubclub:

Waving at you from across the water :wubclub: Thanks looks like i'll be in for a hell of a journey wow. I shall probably try for maidenhead then. Totally baffling why there are not more panal doctors

:eek::spinny:

lol . it was a nightmare 2 children and the 5am train to birmingham a long day !

Goodluck with the meds !

p.s love your avatar picture its beautiful !

Brides x

Guest Gothic Rose
lol . it was a nightmare 2 children and the 5am train to birmingham a long day !

Goodluck with the meds !

p.s love your avatar picture its beautiful !

Brides x

Cheers, the avatar pic is not me but I do look quite similar.though I dont do the black lips often more blood red for me lol I agree it's a great pic :wubclub:

x

Doctor Patient Joke

Doctor: Have you ever fainted before?

Patient: Yes, the last time you told me your fees.

Guest hrimmer3011

Hi, we live near Bournemouth and the nearest panel docs is MAIDENHEAD i'm afraid, next from that is London, so there is only 1 in the south/south west! Gonna take us a fair while to get there!! Helen

Archived