Banks & Money exchange

woodymcfc

Ok I've just received a call from Halo financial who are attempting to get me on board with there services, they seem to have some partnership with ANZ bank...........Just last week I was looking at NAB banking and they seem to have a partnership with Moneycorp........Is there any advantage of joining one over the other......any experiences from people who have moved from the UK..............thanks

Guest VickyMel

I will also be interested to hear what people say - I am currently looking at NAB and Moneycorp but did not realise there was a connection.

Guest Guest31881

I can only advise that Moneycorp have no fees agreement for PIO members. I do not know how much that saves you. Not sure about Halo. other members may have better advice.

Guest VickyMel

I did mention I was a PIOer and they confirmed I would not be charged the transaction fee - I think the guy said it was something like 15 GBP per transaction.

Ok I've just received a call from Halo financial who are attempting to get me on board with there services, they seem to have some partnership with ANZ bank...........Just last week I was looking at NAB banking and they seem to have a partnership with Moneycorp........Is there any advantage of joining one over the other......any experiences from people who have moved from the UK..............thanks

Sorry just bumping !!!

Guest hels

I have an ANZ account and was refurred to Halo, who were absolutly brillent, i set the currency rate at what i wanted, when it hit that thye called me, i trans the money to them and then they trans it in to my oz anz account within about 2 days, ive used them twice. They were very professional, didnt charge a fee, but i was trans alot of money, i think they may charge comething if its just a few thousand but i cant fault them. Found the whole banking process so much easier and better than the uk, where all i have are mistakes and errors for years and years.

Id use them again and my mum is going to use them shortly as she was very impressed by them

We just opened an account with NAB. No monthly fees :) easy to do and sent our first money transfer with moneycorp again no fees and really easy. I then emailed my nab personal banker and she confirmed the next day the money was in my account.

We are currently sending small monthly amounts over till we go and it is all free. So on our experience todate would recommend nab and moneycorp.

Hope that helps

Archived