TRA Assessments please help

mdmx33

Good Evening Guys and Girls

I really need an agent to help me with my tra assessment. I was in touch with go matilda and they quoted me £600 to help me. Is this price reasonable or shall I look elsewhere. I was confident i could do it myself but now starting to think i would like it checked over because i dont want to mess this up. Do you guys know any good agents with good reputation that you have used and would recommend. Any Gas Fitters out there who have gone though this process would love to hear from you. I've seen the name Glenn Newton thrown around but seems he doesnt operate any more.

Any help guys most welcome. thanks in advance:confused:

Hi

I am using Go Matilda and found them really helpful but I must say that you still have to fill a lot of the information in yourself, if its a pretty straight forward application I would give it a go yourself. But thats just my opinion!! If its going to be a difficult TRA I would use an agent and would highly recommend Go Matilda

Shelly

I really need an agent to help me with my tra assessment. I was in touch with go matilda and they quoted me £600 to help me. Is this price reasonable or shall I look elsewhere. I was confident i could do it myself but now starting to think i would like it checked over because i dont want to mess this up. Do you guys know any good agents with good reputation that you have used and would recommend. Any Gas Fitters out there who have gone though this process would love to hear from you. I've seen the name Glenn Newton thrown around but seems he doesnt operate any more.

Guest guest48800

Do you guys know any good agents with good reputation that you have used and would recommend.

Hello there, we had the same dilemma, but decided to use an agent due to the tight timeframe we had to get TRA and SS before 1st July, just couldn't risk making any mistakes that would cause a delay so decided to 'stump up'.

Can thoroughly recommend Ian Harrop & Associates, Ian, his wife Diane, Peter & Jenny are lovely people and have all been very, very helpful.

Archived