eHealth forms issue

Guest guest51172

Guest guest51172

Hi there guys, I've got my medical in 6 days and there seems to be a problem getting the forms from the DIAC site. Has anyone else had issues with it? I've emailed them and awaiting response.

Getting nervous.

Thanks

Alan

Guest guest51172

Hi there, many thanks for that. I did look at those forms but can they definitely be used if you're using the eHealth system? I noticed on my partner's for that hers have 'e160' on them as opposed to just '160'. It does also say that using those forms can lead to delays in processing (which after more than two years into the application process would be a bit frustrating to say the least!)

Many thanks though.

Alan

Guest flamboyant
Hi there, many thanks for that. I did look at those forms but can they definitely be used if you're using the eHealth system? I noticed on my partner's for that hers have 'e160' on them as opposed to just '160'. It does also say that using those forms can lead to delays in processing (which after more than two years into the application process would be a bit frustrating to say the least!)

Many thanks though.

Alan

Hi Alan,

Same case with me as well. Unable to download the Forms. Have tried like hundred times now. But, its not working. Can you please let me know if you speak to DIAC or can we use paper based medical forms? Will it actualy delay the process as mentioned? Dont want to take any chances with my waiting period now.:huh:

Thanks

Guest guest51172
Hi Alan,

Same case with me as well. Unable to download the Forms. Have tried like hundred times now. But, its not working. Can you please let me know if you speak to DIAC or can we use paper based medical forms? Will it actualy delay the process as mentioned? Dont want to take any chances with my waiting period now.:huh:

Thanks

I know, it's worrying. I've had a stock email from DIAC and a response from my agent, both have said to use the regular forms because DIAC are aware of the problem and will accept the forms that can be downloaded from their site. The forms can be found here:

www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/26.pdf

www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/160.pdf

Hope that helps.

Best of luck

Alan

Guest flamboyant
Ive had the same query and the same response. I thin ou had to apply electronically to be able to use the e26 and e160

Thanks for a quick reply mate, much appreciated.

Hey Ghost, We have already applied online and still the problem persists..

By the way, just had a word with my Doctor and he says, he wont accept forms downloaded from the website. Alan did you get an official confirmation from DIAC or your CO, that you can use the downloaded forms rather than the online forms?

Please Confirm.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest51172

Hi there guys, just a quick update to this thread: my partner and I had our medicals on the 16th May. As expected the hospital processed one set through the eHealth system but mine had to be couriered to Sydney, they were delivered last Friday.

Now I guess its just a waiting game. Anyone got any ideas on time frames from this point onwards? I've checked the online status and it still says awaiting my documents.

Alan

Guest flamboyant
Hi there guys, just a quick update to this thread: my partner and I had our medicals on the 16th May. As expected the hospital processed one set through the eHealth system but mine had to be couriered to Sydney, they were delivered last Friday.

Now I guess its just a waiting game. Anyone got any ideas on time frames from this point onwards? I've checked the online status and it still says awaiting my documents.

Alan

Hey Alan,

Same case with me as well mate. My medical docs still showing as requested. I took my medicals on 13 May and it was couriered and received by them on 17 May 2011 (As per DHL online tracking System). But still I don't understand as to why the satus is Requested.

Did your status change Alan? Can anyone throw some light?

Cheers!

Guest guest51172
Hey Alan,

Same case with me as well mate. My medical docs still showing as requested. I took my medicals on 13 May and it was couriered and received by them on 17 May 2011 (As per DHL online tracking System). But still I don't understand as to why the satus is Requested.

Did your status change Alan? Can anyone throw some light?

Cheers!

Hi there, can't check at the moment as I'm 'technically' in work and don't have the TRN with me, but I'll check this evening when I get home and let you know.

Guest flamboyant
Hi there, can't check at the moment as I'm 'technically' in work and don't have the TRN with me, but I'll check this evening when I get home and let you know.

Thanks Alan.

Cheers mate!

Guest guest51172
Thanks Alan.

Cheers mate!

Hi there, yep just checked the eHealth system and they have received the meds (albeit they have referred mine, but apparently they are doing that with a lot of them at the moment so not too worried about that at this stage.)

Hoping to hear something positive very soon now!

Alan

Guest flamboyant
Hi there, yep just checked the eHealth system and they have received the meds (albeit they have referred mine, but apparently they are doing that with a lot of them at the moment so not too worried about that at this stage.)

Hoping to hear something positive very soon now!

Alan

Thats good news Alan. Hopefully, within next 10 days you will hear the golden words from your CO. Coz, it seems they take only 8 to 10 days before they grant Visa after medicals are referred.

Happy for you mate :biggrin:

• 2 months later...
Guest dicky1980

Hi,

Did anyone manage to download the correct forms. I'm having getting them (other than the blank ones). Does anyone have the link to where i can download them from.

I tried using the link from http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/general-skilled-migration.htm

But this just takes me to the same page as you get when checking the progress of my application

Many Thanks

I submitted my 885 application online and been requested to download the e160.pdf and e26.pdf forms to undergo the health check. I tried and it kept linking me back to the page where ww can track application progress so I emailed my CO and she forwarded me the normal form 160.pdf and 26.pdf. She said those normal form are ok, just quote the TRN number and it will be fine. Im taking the health check tomorrow.

Just wondering what is the eHealth that you guys are taling about? Will my result be sent directly to DIAC or they will send to me and what should I do next?

Thanks heaps.

Archived