Travel Agent or Internet

fluffyhead

We are thinking of going on a reccie/holiday in August. We don't know whether to go to an agent eg Thomas Cook and ask for them to organise flights & accomadation. Or should we book flights, hotels and transfers ouselves? We would like to maybe go to Sydney for a week, then fly to Brisbane for a week, then possibly Cairns for a week. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Get some prices from the Internet then take them to the travel agent I used travel care and she beat the online prices and if you book one nights accommodation you will get you visa thrown in too, transfers get a cab they don't cost much at all. We booked all our hotels ourselves and car hire and got some good deals. I did ask travel agent to price up accommodation but she could not get it as cheap as we could on the Internet we saved hundreds doing hotels ourselves :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest siamsusie
We are thinking of going on a reccie/holiday in August. We don't know whether to go to an agent eg Thomas Cook and ask for them to organise flights & accomadation. Or should we book flights, hotels and transfers ouselves? We would like to maybe go to Sydney for a week, then fly to Brisbane for a week, then possibly Cairns for a week. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Maybe also have a look at http://www.virginblueairpass.com/index.htm

I have noticed that flights ex UK in August are more expensive on the whole due to the school holidays.

:wubclub:Susie x

Archived