How long it will take more 457?

Saqibqu

Hi all

I submitted my application on 20th feb and nomination was approved on 11th march and fraud done on 14th march since then no response. My status updated to application being processed further on 29th April what does it mean? And when shud I expect a decision?

I have also heard that flood applicants are getting priority like those who are related to building side is that true ?

Thanks

Guest siamsusie
Hi all

I submitted my application on 20th feb and nomination was approved on 11th march and fraud done on 14th march since then no response. My status updated to application being processed further on 29th April what does it mean? And when shud I expect a decision?

I have also heard that flood applicants are getting priority like those who are related to building side is that true ?

Thanks

Welcome to PIO Saqibqu,

I hope you will enjoy this site.

I think you are referring to "fraud" as your police checks, are you not?

Have you tried emailing your Case Officer/Agent at all?

Very best wishes

Susie

Hi guys

Thanks for replying sorry about typo it's xrays done on 14th march by mistake on iPod it selected fraud word. I did spoke with my agent he didn't give me any time frame but said they are giving priority to flood related applicants. I find this forum very helpful and will be happy If u provide your opinion.

Thanx once again

Guest siamsusie
Hi guys

Thanks for replying sorry about typo it's xrays done on 14th march by mistake on iPod it selected fraud word. I did spoke with my agent he didn't give me any time frame but said they are giving priority to flood related applicants. I find this forum very helpful and will be happy If u provide your opinion.

Thanx once again

Its not a problem at all.:hug: I am presuming that you could be applying from an HR country, therefore your checks could take a little longer, which is nothing to worry about!

When you refer to "flood related applicants" are you taking about the Queensland floods, in the hope that your application will be expedited as a matter of urgency due to the construction works being carried out?

Where are you from please Saqibqu? If you are from a HR country, we have an on going thread here on PIO. http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/109457-hr-applicants-where-you-now-45.html which could be useful to you.

Best wishes

Susie

Hi guys

Thanx once again

My iphone typed some really strange messages so far lol.....!!!

Its not a problem at all.:hug: I am presuming that you could be applying from an HR country, therefore your checks could take a little longer, which is nothing to worry about!

When you refer to "flood related applicants" are you taking about the Queensland floods, in the hope that your application will be expedited as a matter of urgency due to the construction works being carried out?

Where are you from please Saqibqu? If you are from a HR country, we have an on going thread here on PIO. http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/109457-hr-applicants-where-you-now-45.html which could be useful to you.

Best wishes

Susie

Hi Susie

I am from Pakistan so yes i assume checks are taking time.. I am actually already in Australia, qld and when i say about Flood Application then yes its about qld floods. I read on the website as well that J Gillard has given priority to those applicants whose profession is related to re-building so that these people can come Australia ASAP and start the job. My profession is not related to contruction so thats why i think my application does not come under priority and its taking time.

Cheers

Guest siamsusie
Also i wanted to know what is meants by "Application Being Processed Further" does it mean that CO is allocated now or something else ?

I am not experienced on visas, because I took the de facto route, and I hope someone will come along and guide you on this one!.

Wishing you much success for a positive outcome Saqibqu .

Susie x

Archived