Any cat 2 176 applied before 21/02/11 still with no CO?

shirleyt

As you can see I applied 21/02/11 as still dont have case officer. My 1100 form has been recieved by them as my state sponsorship has been met on the check list since 10/3/11. I have not front loaded and wanted to see how many others are still waiting as DIAC are quoting allocation of CO for cat 2 is 1 week. If it takes this long to get through cat 2 what chance have cat 4 got of ever being processed?

Guest JSHAN

Hi Shirley - I applied on 21/03 and still no CO, it taking them a month to update the system and my file number was only confirmed on 20.04.

I would say please call DIAC and see what they have to say? for many ppl in the forum it has worked after a call a CO gets allocated in 2-5 days for many fellow pomers.

Regards,

JSHAN

Hi Shirley - I applied on 21/03 and still no CO, it taking them a month to update the system and my file number was only confirmed on 20.04.

I would say please call DIAC and see what they have to say? for many ppl in the forum it has worked after a call a CO gets allocated in 2-5 days for many fellow pomers.

Regards,

JSHAN

I have emailed them twice but still no reply. Which number do I ring?

Guest perth42

Hi

We applied on 24/2 had a drama with the 1100 form as that took a month to be sent to DIAC! If you are definitely cat 2 think about front loading your meds and pcc's - we did and we went straight to visa granted... No co communications until the grant letter was sent.

Good luck and hang in there! :wink:

Archived