R U returning to the UK from Perth???

Guest jls01uk

Guest jls01uk

Hi All,

If your returning to the UK from Perth and are selling furniture please let me know!

I am setting up home here and need most things

thanks

J

Hi J, We are making the move back in the next couple of months, we are selling the furniture we know we will not be able to fit in the small 2 bed semi we've brought. I can send you a list and photos (if you like) of the stuff we are selling if your still looking, we've only been here 3 years and it was all new when we came, as we brought nothing from UK - only 18 boxes! l

Hi All,

If your returning to the UK from Perth and are selling furniture please let me know!

I am setting up home here and need most things

thanks

J

We are in Perth - Northern Suburbs by the way, not Victoria - we moved last December and I haven't got around to changing it.

hi,

just as a matter of interest, what is making u go back to the UK/ I notice that you originally came from Victoria. We are in Melbourne and looking tomove to Perth...

What made umove to Perth?

Also, also interested in what you selling...

Elainme

hi,

just as a matter of interest, what is making u go back to the UK/ I notice that you originally came from Victoria. We are in Melbourne and looking tomove to Perth...

What made umove to Perth?

Also, also interested in what you selling...

Elainme

Hi Northernpommy,

We are just not happy, we were in Victoria just over 3 years, struggled for work big time, but made the best of it - had a great adventure, we've visited most of the other states and decided Perth was lovely with the weather, beaches etc and when we first looked loads of work for OH and me. But unfortunatley we are struggling again with high rents and cost of living here in reflection to what we are earning, OH earning - but low wage. So after much deliberation and really working out what we want in life, because I feel if you really love somewhere, you'll give it all you've got to make it work., we are heading back to UK as I cannot mess around with our eldest sons education. We know the life we have in Australia, is not the life we want, we had a good life in the UK with family and friends which to me is priceless, we came out here to have a look and I'm very pleased we did, we won't live with regret. Perth is a great place and most people I speak to are happy. Sadly its just not for us.

For Sale - We've got a Holden Zafira, Ford Courier Ute, Kawasaki bike, cement mixer, portable air conditioning units, outside coffee table and chair type setting (only brought in Jan), small electric mower, drum kit, Bali style indoor table and 6 chairs, matching wooden wine rack with drawers, large white sunloungers for pool.

Let me know if your interested in any of it, will let you know prices and could email pics if you like?

All the best with your plans!

Archived