no update on aspc.processing@immi.gov.au

cat4er

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crystal2005
I lodged mine March this year and I'm category 3 175.

I have no CO yet.

Your friend might have been category 2 and did not know it I think.:GEEK:

Nope. I just had a confirmation from another friend of mine. He lodged his application for 885 subclass on March this year. And he got his application finalised last week.

Guest rocking adi

885 is assessed by Brisbane processing center and is considered an onshore applicant. So the above post by Crystal clearly indicates that BPC has finalized the cases till March 2011. Whereas, APC has reached somewhere around Sept/Oct 2010. So John you still have a some more waiting to do before DIAC process March 2011 offshore applicant.

We should be getting a more clear picture when we get the next fortnight update by DIAC.

885 is assessed by Brisbane processing center and is considered an onshore applicant. So the above post by Crystal clearly indicates that BPC has finalized the cases till March 2011. Whereas, APC has reached somewhere around Sept/Oct 2010. So John you still have a some more waiting to do before DIAC process March 2011 offshore applicant.

We should be getting a more clear picture when we get the next fortnight update by DIAC.

the question remains: when is that

Guest JohnAnton

Thanks for clearing things up rockin'.

we should be getting an update at around at the 22nd or the 23rd. But I'm betting it to be on the 24th considering how the last update went.

Guest JohnAnton
we have some news, they removed the information from here: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

what a progress!

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

They might have removed it because they have not updated it for 1 period already.

There is still no update yet as of today but it will be nice if the release it within a few hours.

Guest JohnAnton

Allocation Dates for General Skilled Migration Applications

Due to the strong demand for places in the GSM program the department is unable to immediately allocate all GSM applications to a case officer for consideration. When an application is allocated to a case officer depends on a number of factors, including the Priority Group of the application and the visa subclass applied for.

If your application has been allocated to a case officer you should have received communication from your case officer.

^ does the above mean that they havent made much progress for priority 3?

Allocation Dates for General Skilled Migration Applications

Due to the strong demand for places in the GSM program the department is unable to immediately allocate all GSM applications to a case officer for consideration. When an application is allocated to a case officer depends on a number of factors, including the Priority Group of the application and the visa subclass applied for.

If your application has been allocated to a case officer you should have received communication from your case officer.

^ does the above mean that they havent made much progress for priority 3?

Where did you get it? Read here http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/117731-status-report-cat2-cat3-cat4.html a Cat 4 pessimist, the text above seems like some space filler in a brochure, not a real information.

Guest jackd
Where did you get it? Read here http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/117731-status-report-cat2-cat3-cat4.html a Cat 4 pessimist, the text above seems like some space filler in a brochure, not a real information.

Hi,cat4er

He just copy paste below link.carfully read it.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Regard's

jackd.:notworthy:

Hi,cat4er

He just copy paste below link.carfully read it.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Regard's

jackd.:notworthy:

what should I read carefully there? there used to be times, now there is nothing!

I only have 1 observation in English language:

forthnightly:

Australia - 16 to 20 days

rest of the English speaking world - 14 days

Guest JohnAnton
I only have 1 observation in English language:

forthnightly:

Australia - 16 to 20 days

rest of the English speaking world - 14 days

couldn't agree more

Guest haveursay1
no update yet on aspc

Hello everybody!!!! Where is the update it's almost 28th june 2011....I think they will publish on comming friday i.e 1st july 2011...

Guest JohnAnton

Ouch!

GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION

PROCESSING INFORMATION

This is an automated e-mail response which provides updated information on processing of applications for General Skilled Migration (GSM). This information is updated fortnightly.

Details correct at 20 June 2011.

Please do not send enquiries or reply to this email address as this mailbox is not monitored.

Processing Dates

Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer:

Priority Group 2

*Priority 2 applications are currently being allocated within two weeks of DIAC receiving confirmation of a valid nomination from the relevant State/ Territory Government. Applicants in priority group 2 are therefore encouraged, where possible, to provide decision ready applications to enable efficient processing and finalisation of their applications.

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176

VE 176 (e-lodged): 10 June 2011

VE 176 (paper): 10 June 2011

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) subclass 886:

VB 886 (e-lodged) 10 June 2011

VB 886 (paper): 10 June 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 475

VF 475 (e-lodged): 10 June 2011

VF 475 (paper): 10 June 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487

VC 487 (e-lodged) 10 June 2011

VC 487 (paper): 10 June 2011

Priority Group 3

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) subclass 175

VE 175 (e-lodged):10 July 2010

VE 175 (paper): 10 July 2010

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176

VE 176 (e-lodged): 10 July 2010

VE 176 (paper): 10 July 2010

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 475

VF 475 (e-lodged): 10 July 2010

VF 475 (paper): 10 July 2010

Skilled – Independent Regional (Provisional) subclass 495 and

Skilled – Designated Area Sponsored subclass 496

UX 495 and UZ 496 (e-lodged and paper): All applicants who have an occupation on the new Skilled Occupation List (SOL) – Schedule 3 have been allocated.

Skilled – Independent (Residence) subclass 885

VB 885 (e-lodged) 1 April 2011

VB 885 (paper): 1 March 2011

Skilled – Sponsored (Residence) subclass 886:

VB 886 (e-lodged) 1 April 2011

VB 886 (paper): 1 March 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487

VC 487 (e-lodged) 1 April 2011

VC 487 (paper): 1 March 2011

Priority Group 4

Processing of priority group 4 applications can only commence once all applications from priority group 2 and 3 have been allocated for assessment.

Priority Exempt Applications

Visa Subclasses 476, 485 and 887 are exempt from the current priority processing direction. Applications under these subclasses will be processed in the order in which they were received by the department.

Skilled – Recognised Graduate subclass 476

VF 476 (e-lodged): 28 February 2011

VF 476 (paper): 28 February 2011

Skilled – Regional subclass 887

VB 887 (e-lodged) 20 March 2011

VB 887 (paper): 20 March 2011

Subsequent Entrant Applications

All subsequent entrant applications for subclasses 485, 487 and 475: 2 April 2011

Skilled - Graduate subclass 485

1. Applications from people who

Beautiful!!! This is the best improvement since April and second best from February 2011. They cut 39 days worth of Cat2 and 71 days of onshore Cat 3, This is combined improvement of 110 days!

Cat 3 onshore queue is only 80 days!!!! Record high!

Guest JohnAnton
Beautiful!!! This is the best improvement since April and second best from February 2011. They cut 39 days worth of Cat2 and 71 days of onshore Cat 3, This is combined improvement of 110 days!

Cat 3 onshore queue is only 80 days!!!! Record high!

so does this mean they will now work more on Cat3 offshores?

it seems bad that cat3 175 moved only 39 days from June 1, 2010 on the June 8,2011 update :sad:

Guest JohnAnton
note that the offshore visas (175,176) are still only till July 10, 2010. Processing of cat 4 will only commence until all cat 3 has been processed this includes onshore and offshore...

I agree

Archived