TRA processing times

Kellex

Hi

Can anyone tell me roughly how long TRA are taking to process skilled assesments please.

Thanks

Love to know too, they state 30 working days from acknowledgement so hope it's no longer as that only gives me 28 working days to get my WA SS and 176 lodged ! :arghh:

Just trying to work out if it's poss to get it all in before 1st July!

Had a call back from solicitor and they will certify docs free of charge so thats a bonus!

Have completed the 176 form in rough so getting there with that, just need to get relevant docs copied so I can get them all certified together

Have you not applied for WA sponsorship yet?

Just trying to work out if it's poss to get it all in before 1st July!

Had a call back from solicitor and they will certify docs free of charge so thats a bonus!

Have completed the 176 form in rough so getting there with that, just need to get relevant docs copied so I can get them all certified together

Have you not applied for WA sponsorship yet?

That will be tight !

Not applied yet as apparently you have to have the TRA to apply for WA SS, am I wrong ?

Maybe I should start the 176 form too !

Not sure with WA SS as we have applied for VIC and you didn't need the skills assesment done with them

Ah yes, should have spotted that in your update. VIC does allow you to apply and add on the TRA later, lucky you !

Can anyone tell me if the TRA tracking system says anything other than "Awaiting Processing" before you actually get the result ??

Archived