Five a side football (soccer)

nickjenkinson

By chance do you still have a team playing, really miss playing? Or any idea where I can go for a game in Sydney?

Cheers

Ian

Me too. Will be moving into the inner west within the next few weeks and looking forward to starting playing again.

By chance do you still have a team playing, really miss playing? Or any idea where I can go for a game in Sydney?

Cheers

Ian

Hey mate,

How's it going?

My Wednesday night 5-a-side team are losing a couple of players for this season starting in April at Manly Vale.

Let me know if you're interested.

Darryl

Hey mate,

How's it going?

My Wednesday night 5-a-side team are losing a couple of players for this season starting in April at Manly Vale.

Let me know if you're interested.

Darryl

Hi Darryl. Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I think it's going to be a little far for me to get to Manly Vale given that I'll be getting home during the week around 7pm and am aiming to be living around Surry Hills/Redfern. Good luck with finding other players.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I was wondering if you still play 5aside on the Wednesday? I have just moved to Randwick and am looking to meet some guys for a kick around and some social banter afterwards.

Cheers

Afternoon all,

Myself and a few friends have regular 5 a side football (soccer) at the outdoor courts opposite ' The Australian' pub on Wednesday evenings between 8-9pm.

Looking for a few more numbers.

If you are interested, feel free to message me back.

Always a good way to make a few mates.

NOTE: it's nothing overly serious. All standards accepted.

Hi just moved to maroubra from the uk and I'm looking for anyone that's looking for players for five a side soccer. Willing to travel, dying for a game of footy. Get bk to this post if anyone can help out. Also looking for a eleven a side team to play with if anyone knows any in my Area would b great to hear from you thanx.

Archived