Tyne & Wear - Photo Opportunity

Lauren82

Dear All,

As you may or may not know my partner Lee is a budding photographer and he is looking to build his portfolio in preparation for our move down under. With this in mind we have booked a photography studio for a day and hope that some of you may like to take up the opportunity to come along.

When: Sunday 24th April

Where: South Tyneside

Who: Individuals or Groups, Old or Young. We are hoping to do a range of shoots over the day. So whether it be a family portrait, little ones, big ones, model portfolio shots/alternative portraits, musicians/bands, formal or casual, Lee is happy to work with you.

Cost: £15. For this, Lee will provide you with an 8 x 10 print of your favourite picture and electronic copies of your 10 favourite shots. (You can have more printed/electronic copies at an extra charge)

Of course if you are unhappy with the pictures you will be given a full refund – but I don’t anticipate this happening.

If you are interested let me know and I will happily book you a slot. Feel free to extend the offer to any friends or family who may be interested.

Thank you.

Lauren :)

www.leeknowlesphotography.com

Just wanted to see if there is anyone else on here interested in a photo shoot, before the last few places are taken up by our work colleagues tomorrow.

Its a good opportunity to get photos with famly and friends before you leave on your big adventures down under.

Come on, Don't be shy. :wink:

Guest destinationoz

Funnily enough I have just booked a "cheap" photo session with a professional photographer so I can give our family a good photo of us before we leave .... so of course I think this is a great idea Lauren!! ... its too far away for us (we're in Midlands!) BUT it did make me think you could maybe advertise / do a deal thru GROUPON.com - that's where I booked ours ... just a thought ....

Good Luck !!

Archived