Any 8yr olds out there?

Guest The Boultons

Guest The Boultons

My name is Luke:biglaugh:

I am 8 me and my family are hoping to move to Perth next year.:arghh:

My hobby is boxing, :goofy: and I support Tottenham :spinny:

Looking for people to talk to who have moved or will be going to Oz.

Wot's it like?

Hi Luke,

I am Sophie and i am 9 and sorry i am a girl. But we are hoping to move to Perth next year that's if they give us the visa's. We are going to the doctors soon mummy says there is nothing to worry about, have you been to the doctors yet? Which part of Perth are you going?

I love sport so mummy says i will be ok in oz. I love football and swimming the most.

We have been to Perth on holiday to see mummy and daddy's friends and it was great i think you will love it.

Good Luck Sophie and my sister Alice.

Hi Luke,

I'm Ben and I am 8, my brothers name is Luc and he is 3.

We fly to Perth on the 24th September, I am so excited, then we going to live in Bunbury where my dad has a job. Mum says I have to go to school though before we leave don't really want to go I just want to go on the plane.

Ben

Guest Leigh and Nick

hi my name is Hadley i am 8 and I play football and enjoy all sports. Not sure where we are going yet but probably Sydney. :cool:I have a friend who moved to Perth his name is Zaeden. Are there any other boys moving to Sydney. Enjoy your new life.

Guest The Boultons

Hi thanks to everyone for replying.:smile:

My dad has just sent off his TRA and we hope to be there next summer.:yes:

My dad thinks that we will live near Tapping cause we have friends there and there is work for him there too i think, he's a bricklayer. Wot does your dad do?

Wot did u think of Perth, wot did u like best?

I have a older brother his name is Will and he is 11 nearly 12.

Good luck in Perth Ben - let me know wot its like:wub: Bummer about having to go to school though, wil u tell me how u like it when u get there and wot the schools are like. I heard that u get to do pe on the beach - that would be so cool.

Hi,

My son is called Tom and he will be 8 in September. We moved to Perth in January and Tom loves it. He says school is great and it's easy to make friends (so don't worry about that), at school recess is brill 'cos you get to play on play equipment, you have to wear a hat or else you have to sit in the shade, but no-one thinks you look funny.

The beach is great and he has a body board, he supports the west coast eagles, but his dad and big sister (12) support Fremantle dockers. We live in Leeming which isn't too far from the city and Fremantle.

Ali

• 5 weeks later...
Guest thefroggiebox

Hi Luke

I have a son Elliott who is really keen to chat with other 8 year old who are emigrating to Perth. We are going in the next 3 months to northern subs around Joondalup. We used to live in melbourne until last year. We came back to UK for a year & can't wait to go back. Elliott loves Man U & really enjoys his football as he played aussie rules (footy) before.

If you want to know anything about school life in Oz then Elliott could let you know.

Guest mutikonka

My name is Paul, I'm eight years old, I live in Sydney and I am in year 3. I like soccer and swimming and playing games like Naruto and Adventure Quest. My dad is from Yorkshire but I was born here in Sydney.

hi i,m sophie and i,m 9 i have a brother jack 7 and sister lily mai 3.we are going to bunbury near the seaside, we like football support leeds and motorsport ,and lily thinks shes a princess .a bit scared of going ,will miss my friends ,

Guest The Boultons

Hi,

Thank you for replying. :smile:

Iam a spurs supporter and weve got tickets to the 125 year match with aston villa for my broz birthday. Its gonna be awsome :biglaugh: i cant believe im going.

I really want to get out to oz on the websites it look really cool, is it actually cool? I wanna see the dolphins are there really dolphins out here? :unsure:

But I really want to see is beach kangaroos.

I want to c one animal but not too close and thats an alligator:twitcy:

I think school will be lots of fun n we have to wear hats at school too, even if the sun is not shining.

waiting to hear if dad got his tra passed or not with the new changes.

Love playing computer games like age of empires, have u heard of it?

hi we are waiting for tra too ,jack wants to see a shark don,t know why ?i play adventure quest alot .not been on age of empires .but will have a look .i want to see dolphins too and koalas bears but not big spiders or snakes

Hi I am Tom and I am 7 nearly 8, I am a spurs supporter. I am really excited about going to Australia, we were thinking of going to Brisbane or the Gold Coast. I have looked at Wet n Wild and Seaworld and they look really good. We are really looking forward to going but we are going next summer.

I am not sure about leaving my friends and school but hopefully it will ok.

I was :shocked:when my mum told me we were going.

Guest The Boultons

Tom are you going to the spurs 125 yeargame on monday against aston villa?

Hope we win.

I want to see a shark too - I reckon there wil be loads of cool animals and stuff to do when we get out there if dad passes his tra.

Guest mandy&Jem

Hiya every Body

Im Brittany im in year 6 and im 10. Im really excited about going to oz but im a bit upset about leavin all the rest of my family and leavin all my m8s behind :cry: but im sure it will be ok.

Im going to sydney wahoo!!!!!!!:biglaugh: My heads a bit muddled up :wacko: because im not used to all this excitement lol. Reply if you like,

Brittany!

Guest mandy&Jem

Hiya sophie im brittany im 10 and im moving to oz in january an goin to sydney hope your move is ok and you have a safe jurney.

From Brittany

Guest tahe49
Tom are you going to the spurs 125 yeargame on monday against aston villa?

Hope we win.

I want to see a shark too - I reckon there wil be loads of cool animals and stuff to do when we get out there if dad passes his tra.

Hi Luke

No I am not going to the spurs game. But did you know I was a mascot for spurs against Arsenal on 15th september and I got Robbie Keanes autograph.:shocked:

Would you like to see a koala and a kangaroo? Whats your favourite part of oz:jiggy:

do you want to go to wet ,n,wild:cool:

i might be able to go on my uncles jet ski?

luke have you got MSN, if yes, can you send it to me

(from Tom's mum - please don't put your e-mail address on here, make sure you get your mum or dad to send a pm

Hiya Luke and everyone,

My name is hayleigh and i am 9. I am moving to Melbourne around the end of the year.

I am really nervous and i am not quite sure about it yet but my mum and dad say it will be great.

I love to swim and go to lessons every saturday.

I would love to get a dog in aussie

I have got loads of friends here an i don't want to leave them behind but i know i will make new friends.

the things i am looking forward to are going on the beach, having bbq, having a swimming pool in the back garden and getting a dog.

Hayleigh :cute:xxxxx

Guest The Boultons

Hello everyone - not long for half term - can't wait. I want a dog too when we get to Perth. I really want to see kangaroos and koalas and dolphins and sharks but im not sure about the spiders. :unsure:

Hi Tom.

The game was awsome - Ginola, Steve Perryman and Hoddle were there. We all got a flag each to wave - it was great fun. We even got on telly, we were outside the spurs shop and Setanta sports filmed me and my bruv shouting Come On You SPurs.:arghh: I reckon villa were lucky.

Not sure about MSN my mum will sort it out and I will pm you to tell you.

Did you hear about the Liverpool match we would've won if it wasnt for the ref.

Hi Tom.

The game was awsome - Ginola, Steve Perryman and Hoddle were there. We all got a flag each to wave - it was great fun. We even got on telly, we were outside the spurs shop and Setanta sports filmed me and my bruv shouting Come On You SPurs.:arghh: I reckon villa were lucky.

Not sure about MSN my mum will sort it out and I will pm you to tell you.

Did you hear about the Liverpool match we would've won if it wasnt for the ref.

hi luke i was:err:so :shocked: when liverpool scored a goal.

I am really :jiggy:excited about all the hot beaches in australia. The first thing I am going to do it visit my cousins in Brisbane. I want to see the dolphins in Monkey Mia in Perth, I was looking at a website with my mum and it looked fantastic.

I play football all the time and I am hoping to play out there as well.

Tom

Guest mandy&Jem

Hiya Hayligh im Brittany im 10 years old and im going to oz in january, im goin to camden, new south wales,Sydney. Im in year 6 and im 11 on november the 26th. I have a dog called domino, I love him to bits, I used to have two but Cassie died, just in the holidays :(

By the way dont worry about leaving your friends, im worried too but you will make new ones and you can still talk to your old friends on msn and get maybe get webcam!

Guest mandy&Jem

Hiya ppl im Brittany im 10 years old and i looove dancing, gymnastics and swimming! Im in year 6 my birthday is very soon its on november the 26th so im literaly 11 lool :jiggy: im going to camden south wales in sydney so if any of you lot are message me bk an we can talk lol. :wub:

Talk to you all soon

from Brittany x-x

P.S im a bit crazy so look out lol :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Luke.My name is lewis ,My hobby is Basketball.Oh and you know your hobby is boxing well my frend Connor loves boxing and beting people up. But its mostly ME!

reply back.

Guest The Boultons

Hi Lewis,

I do the training for boxing and sparing but I don't beat people up!!!!!!!!!!!! 18_2_100v.gif

Are you going to oz, we hope to next year. If dad gets his visa.

Archived