Any hints, tips, info?? all Welcome

Guest xaitha

Guest xaitha

Hi there.

So I moved to Sydney for work in January this year. i've finally settled into things (job, accomodation etc) and now am trying to find some ways to meet people and make some friends.

Work's pretty isolated job and the people I work with, although are similar age, are married men or with younger children ... not that I'm saying anything wrong with that, but I'm a single female and it can make partners and wives a bit unhappy sometimes.

I've joined local gym and classes outside of work, but am just wondering if anyone has any ideas about where I could go to meet some more people... or even any places good to hang out without guys assuming you just want to hook up for an evening!

Thanks in advance!

:-)

Guest Bob Tonnor
Hi there.

So I moved to Sydney for work in January this year. i've finally settled into things (job, accomodation etc) and now am trying to find some ways to meet people and make some friends.

Work's pretty isolated job and the people I work with, although are similar age, are married men or with younger children ... not that I'm saying anything wrong with that, but I'm a single female and it can make partners and wives a bit unhappy sometimes.

I've joined local gym and classes outside of work, but am just wondering if anyone has any ideas about where I could go to meet some more people... or even any places good to hang out without guys assuming you just want to hook up for an evening!

Thanks in advance!

:-)[/QUOT

Hi Xaitha

Where abouts in Sydney are you

Bob

Guest xaitha
Hi there.

Thanks in advance!

:-)[/QUOT

Hi Xaitha

Where abouts in Sydney are you

Bob

Hi Bob, I'm actually living in Camperdown at the moment.

Archived