Time's running out!!

Purplethunder

Hi All,

Been on this road a long time now and time is running out..well has ran out for hubby so we're going to try on my qualification instead.

I'm CIMA qualified which is part of the CPA mutual recognition programme, so I could be a member of both bodies but I don't know whether to do this or to just get my skills assessed by the CPA as I don't have a degree?

Anyone got any ideas or advise on this or been there and done it??

Thanks

Debs

Guest smarties
Hi All,

Been on this road a long time now and time is running out..well has ran out for hubby so we're going to try on my qualification instead.

I'm CIMA qualified which is part of the CPA mutual recognition programme, so I could be a member of both bodies but I don't know whether to do this or to just get my skills assessed by the CPA as I don't have a degree?

Anyone got any ideas or advise on this or been there and done it??

Thanks

Debs

CIMA is a qualification in it's own right with it's own professional body. If you are TopCIMA qualified you should not have a problem gaining a visa.

This should answer a lot of your questions, (take note of Q3) the NIA are the assesment body for Accounting qualifications in Australia.

FAQ (Click)

I would probably get clarification from a migration agent as well though. HTH's.

Archived