gr8leo87

Hi all

I am 176 applicant who applied in jan 2012.co assigned in 1st week of feb.

i applied through a conss.last week my co asked form 80 and 1221 again.i couldnt understand why.because i had given all details 19 months back.i fl my pcc in feb 2013 by no med call yet.

i guess it varies from case to case but all predictions were wrong.

regards

Are you 176 SS or 176 FS ?

He is 176 SS

I believe his security checks are about to finish.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes it is a race. As 'Virus' said;

Life is a race.. If you don't run fast.. You will be like a broken egg.....:wacko:

If it is a race then you seem to be far behind my friend.

The fact of the matter is that there is nothing much we can do, so it is up to you that you whether you want to run it like a 100m or a marathon.

Bro..Team 13 also contacted me about study/employment gaps..I have yet to send them the info..If I submit the info tomorrow, how many days would it take for Medical Call?

I am still waiting since I replied to team 13 and it's been 1 month now. Nobody can tell you when you will get med call.

I am still waiting since I replied to team 13 and it's been 1 month now. Nobody can tell you when you will get med call.

Bro he got that same email from team13..I think It would take 1 to 1.5 months for those applicants who already had their 17+ months of SCs..

235,100 PKR? Are you sure (2 adult + 1 child)?

My sister went on Thai airways (Karachi-Bangkok-Melbourne @ PKR 65000 for adult ticket)

yes bro, i am sure. check this breakdown

[TABLE]

[TR=class: fared1]

[TD=class: header]Travellers[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: header]Fares *[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: header] Taxes/Surcharges[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: fared2]

[TD] 2 adult(s)[/TD]

[TD=align: center] x[/TD]

[TD](49,560.00[/TD]

[TD=align: center]+[/TD]

[TD] 32,940.00)[/TD]

[TD=align: center] =[/TD]

[TD=class: textLighterBold] 165,000.00 PKR [/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] 1 child(ren)[/TD]

[TD](37,170.00[/TD]

[TD] 32,940.00)[/TD]

[TD=class: textLighterBold] 70,110.00 PKR [/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: space, colspan: 11][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: underline2, colspan: 5] total for all travelers [/TD]

[TD=class: underline2, align: center][/TD]

[TD=class: underline2] 235,110.00 PKR[/TD]

[TD=class: underline2][/TD]

[TD=class: underline2] [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: space][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 11]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

checked from http://www.thaiairways.com.pk/

Rehan,

yes you are right, you are checking fares from khi ... it costs little higher from Islamabad or Lhr.

this is from khi to syd

[TABLE]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD=class: header] Taxes/Surcharges [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] 2 adult(s) [/TD]

[TD=align: center] x [/TD]

[TD](28,350.00[/TD]

[TD] 32,940.00) [/TD]

[TD=align: center] = [/TD]

[TD=class: textLighterBold] 122,580.00 PKR [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] 1 child(ren) [/TD]

[TD=align: center] x [/TD]

[TD](21,270.00[/TD]

[TD] 32,940.00) [/TD]

[TD=align: center] = [/TD]

[TD=class: textLighterBold] 54,210.00 PKR [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: underline2, colspan: 5] total for all travellers [/TD]

[TD=class: underline2, align: center] [/TD]

[TD=class: underline2] 176,790.00 PKR [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Yes One of my friend who is here on 475 visa had applied Subsequent Entrant visa for his wife.

Hi bro Usman,

how are you doing there? i hope you are settled there and things are better.

please share your experiences if you think anything worth mentioning for new comers.

Rehan,

yes you are right, you are checking fares from khi ... it costs little higher from Islamabad or Lhr.

this is from khi to syd

[TABLE]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: header] Taxes/Surcharges[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] 2 adult(s)[/TD]

[TD](28,350.00[/TD]

[TD] 32,940.00)[/TD]

[TD=class: textLighterBold] 122,580.00 PKR[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] 1 child(ren)[/TD]

[TD](21,270.00[/TD]

[TD] 32,940.00)[/TD]

[TD=class: textLighterBold] 54,210.00 PKR[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: underline2, colspan: 5] total for all travellers[/TD]

[TD=class: underline2, align: center][/TD]

[TD=class: underline2] 176,790.00 PKR[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

What if we manage booking from IOM? Would we get even cheaper offer?

Bro..Team 13 also contacted me about study/employment gaps..I have yet to send them the info..If I submit the info tomorrow, how many days would it take for Medical Call?

I also got study/employment gaps related question just before my PCC call (Medicals were already front-loaded). But it was directly from my CO (not team 13). However, it i believe team 13 have started interfering to process the pending cases faster.

I believe you are at the edge too. Get ready yourself for silver email soon.

What about if we manage booking from IOM? Would we get even cheaper offer?

They provide emirates tickets if i am not mistaken with two stops atleast which will cost you around same price after discounts. emirates rates are higher than Thai in normal and almost equal to thai after discounts. :D

But you can take 40kg luggage + 7 kg hand carry via emirates ... and on the other hand thai allows 20 kg luggage and 7-8 kg hand carry.

Emirates will take around 23-27 hrs to reach destination and thai will take 15-16 hrs.

I also got study/employment gaps related question just before my PCC call (Medicals were already front-loaded). But it was directly from my CO (not team 13). However, it i believe team 13 have started interfering to process the pending cases faster.

I believe you are at the edge too. Get ready yourself for silver email soon.

Thanks bro..

They provide emirates tickets if i am not mistaken with two stops atleast which will cost you around same price after discounts. emirates rates are higher than Thai in normal and almost equal to thai after discounts. :D

But you can take 40kg luggage + 7 kg hand carry via emirates ... and on the other hand thai allows 20 kg luggage and 7-8 kg hand carry.

Emirates will take around 23-27 hrs to reach destination and thai will take 15-16 hrs.

Why not then book emirates directly @ PKR 82,000/adult (3.5 hours transit time only, Karachi-Dubai-Melbourne)

Emirates website says allowed baggage for economy class is 30kg.

Dont you think this is better option then?

Brother I think team 13 is just focusing on these gaps only ;) its been more than a month and am still waiting for my med/pcc call... so just keep your self at a wait state and hope for a good news as you have been doing since last year :) ....................

Btw, guys how much time they will take for grant after finalizing everything? can i expect within this week?

I asked the same questions upon my PCC submission and i got grant after couple of days. You should have been granted by now but still I would say "Dair se aye ga, phar dursuth aye ga" :D

Wish you a quick grant ...

Brother I think team 13 is just focusing on these gaps only ;) its been more than a month and am still waiting for my med/pcc call... so just keep your self at a wait state and hope for a good news as you have been doing since last year :) ....................

One of our friend, I guess djmalik got his call without getting any contact from Team13. So there are chances not everyone will be contacted by Team13. Lets see

Why not then book emirates directly @ PKR 82,000/adult (3.5 hours transit time only, Karachi-Dubai-Melbourne)

Emirates website says allowed baggage for economy class is 30kg.

Dont you think this is better option then?

my friend, i am not from khi :) ... i am checking fares from Isb to syd. :) and from Isb all emirates flights are with two connections and fare is 288092

I asked the same questions upon my PCC submission and i got grant after couple of days. You should have been granted by now but still I would say "Dair se aye ga, phar dursuth aye ga" :D

Wish you a quick grant ...

Thanks, btw on which date u submitted PCC?

I also agree, they are just completing any gaps in the application while waiting for the checks to complete. So unfortunately it is back to stage of forgetting and carrying on with the daily routines.

my friend, i am not from khi :) ... i am checking fares from Isb to syd. :) and from Isb all emirates flights are with two connections and fare is 288092

Even i am not from Karachi bro but still i am discussing the possible routes with respect to fares. Who knows a 3rd person might get benefited from our conversation. Lets not limit ourselves to our own wishes only.

Cheers mate

Archived