gr8leo87

bro, i heard they allow 40kg for adults and 20 or kids if migrants. One should explore all the options i believe and no harm if you can take sofa set and bed and all kitchen stuff along :biglaugh:

The weight/number of luggage bags depends upon the airline. Some airlines allow max 20 kg in one bag only. Some allow 20 kg aggregate 2 bags. Some allow 25kg, some 30 kg. So its all depends upon the air-line which one chooses.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The weight/number of luggage bags depends upon the airline. Some airlines allow max 20 kg in one bag only. Some allow 20 kg aggregate 2 bags. Some allow 25kg, some 30 kg. So its all depends upon the air-line which one chooses.

That's also true. The cheaper the flight the less weight you can carry.

For those who are interested in purchasing ticket, here is some info to them;

One of my friend's brother went to Adelaide last month. He purchased one-way ticket from KHI in just 47,000 (PKR) from Qantas Airline

Another of my friend is planning to move to canberra and he got fare of Rs. 45,000 from the same airline (for some January 2014 date). Their office is somewhere near Metropole (for Karachi people)

Although Qantas does not directly operate from Karachi, but they manage itinerary for you in coordination with other airlines.

Very Good fare rates. :eek:

can you share their contact numbers?

Two of my colleagues who applied this year already got 190 and are in OZ now. Iam stil day dreaming. Didnt even told them that I applied due to my long timelines :confused:

dont frustrate my friend, actually ur friends occupations were in high demand there :):P

Just an update..

Landed in Sydney a week ago at a friend's place.. started applying for jobs.. lets hope for the best..

I'll keep coming here every now and then.. so post a question if you want to..

congratz again and as for the Question .. sure why not..

you may tell us your experience @ immigration counter on arrival.. anyother thing which is worth mentioning..

so you think suburbs are better value for money then cbd living etc..

Hi all

I am 176 applicant who applied in jan 2012.co assigned in 1st week of feb.

i applied through a conss.last week my co asked form 80 and 1221 again.i couldnt understand why.because i had given all details 19 months back.i fl my pcc in feb 2013 by no med call yet.

i guess it varies from case to case but all predictions were wrong.

regards

i got admission in MPhill....should i tell this to my Nakeeraain? i mean my CO?

:biglaugh: congrats my friend, but why you want to take admission here now? you are almost very close you should prepare yourself and start planning to get admission over there.

:biglaugh: congrats my friend, but why you want to take admission here now? you are almost very close you should prepare yourself and start planning to get admission over there.

i will transfer my credit hours there... ;) after first semester, so thats why am asking should i tell my CO or keep quite?

i will transfer my credit hours there... ;) after first semester, so thats why am asking should i tell my CO or keep quite?

As per the rules, you inform your CO whenever there is change in circumstance like change in Phone Number, Address, Job, Marital Status, adding a family member etc. As far as admission in M. Phil is concern, if you are leaving your job and doing full time study then you must inform him. Otherwise, if you are doing it part time while continuing your current job then there is no need to do it.

Hi all

I am 176 applicant who applied in jan 2012.co assigned in 1st week of feb.

i applied through a conss.last week my co asked form 80 and 1221 again.i couldnt understand why.because i had given all details 19 months back.i fl my pcc in feb 2013 by no med call yet.

i guess it varies from case to case but all predictions were wrong.

regards

Are you 176 SS or 176 FS ?

Hi Wizard,

Alhamdulillah, everything is showing met/finalized on the portal last week. now expecting grant in couple of days.

wOw

WoW

I guess it is couple of hours now. Painful time is over for you, almost, my friend.

And yes, I have sent message for my friend regarding Qantas Airline Number, will share with you as soon as I get it.

As per the rules, you inform your CO whenever there is change in circumstance like change in Phone Number, Address, Job, Marital Status, adding a family member etc. As far as admission in M. Phil is concern, if you are leaving your job and doing full time study then you must inform him. Otherwise, if you are doing it part time while continuing your current job then there is no need to do it.

Agree.

wOw

WoW

I guess it is couple of hours now. Painful time is over for you, almost, my friend.

And yes, I have sent message for my friend regarding Qantas Airline Number, will share with you as soon as I get it.

Yes bro Alhamdulillah, i posted on the forum last week after medical finalization. and that was the only remaining thing.

wOw

WoW

Till now Thai seems best option , 2 adults + 1 Child = 235,100PKR ... and just one stop. 15 hrs total travel duration.

Archived