Returning SOR

getus2oz

Hi Folks....

Our adventure is starting over again.... and we are returning to WA in May. We previously lived in Halls Head for 7months last year, but returned to UK last summer.... an expensive but necessary exercise because of family ill health in England.

We are now trying to get our lives back on track and my OH has a job lined up in Fremantle. We would ideally like to return to Halls Head, and my OH has offered to commute to work but I am worried about long term fatigue. Can anyone give us an idea of travelling times from central Fremantle to suburbs such as Port Kennedy, Baldivis, Singleton and Secret Harbour....or any nice reasonably priced areas with good schools upto 1 hours drive of Freo....

cheers for any advice xjo

Guest peacock

If travelling on the freeway betweem peak times, it tends to start congesting around Cockburn Central, if you take the back roads you may avoid the jams, depends what side ofFreo he would be working

Hi, We're in Meadow Springs. It takes us an hour to drive up to Freo from here, when we've been visiting friends ( so not peak times!) I think he would be better going up the Rockingham Rd , although I haven't been up there in peak time so don'y know how bad it gets. I think he should be ok at any of the burbs you mentioned. Good luck & hope it works out better for you this time X

Archived