medicals and PCC done, what now??

Malkitek

Hi any fellow obsessive!

This is a really silly question. Do I need to tell my c.o that I have uploaded our PCC's or will he somehow know? Same with medicals, does he get told they're done or do the results sit there until he decides to check? I am such a control freak and I can't stand not knowing how it all works!

Thanks anyone that can calm my nerves!

Gill x

Guest jigarercivil

Only thing is waitttttttt... your medical finalized? I also got CO on 14th feb.. did medical on 15th now online status shows referred and also received PCC today so will upload today night.. hope our visa turned soon:wink:

Hi any fellow obsessive!

This is a really silly question. Do I need to tell my c.o that I have uploaded our PCC's or will he somehow know? Same with medicals, does he get told they're done or do the results sit there until he decides to check? I am such a control freak and I can't stand not knowing how it all works!

Gill x

Hi any fellow obsessive!

Gill x

Do you have an Agent...if yes then you would just send them your PCC's and leave it to them so yes its out of your hands.....otherwise just send them via email direct to your C/O..........the meds are out of everyones hands apart from the clinic and Sydney........ if like me you are a true control freak you should have done it all yourself so you would know about everything that is happening with your visa grant........If the online status shows finalised and not referred its 'game on' for your visa......

Good luck

Carlos

Thanks carlos,

Oh I am a true control freak and have done whole process myself (with help from all lovely folk on here!) and getting my hubbie to sign where I point on the odd form! I uploaded my pcc as I had done with all other documents as thats what my email from my c.o said to do, maybe it would be overkill to email it now too1 is it bad I think if I annoy him, it'll put him off granting it?:wink: Only had medical today, think I'm getting overexcited! Will have to learn to be patient

Gill x

Only thing is waitttttttt... your medical finalized? I also got CO on 14th feb.. did medical on 15th now online status shows referred and also received PCC today so will upload today night.. hope our visa turned soon:wink:

Ooh I remember you getting c.o on same day, looke like you're visa will come first as we only did medicals today, good luck, stay sane, keep me posted

Gill x

Archived