Household Insurance contents only

Guest Louey

Guest Louey

Hi All

Moving out of our temporary accomodation soon into a furnished rental and I need to sort out contents insurance.

Can anyone recommend any insurers or any comparision websites I can use to check prices?

Thanks

The landlord would have insured his own property and affects, you would only need to insure personal items, eg camera's, jewelry, mobiles, etc. You can get online quotes from most insurance companies.

Western QBE

SGIO

RAC

We use Suncorp. Dont think they are the cheapest but you can hagle with them a bit and when you need to make a claim i have found their service second to none. Having other insurance with them i.e car,buildings etc also gives a good policy discount which i personally find drops the price quite a bit.

Cal x

Guest siamsusie
Hi All

Moving out of our temporary accomodation soon into a furnished rental and I need to sort out contents insurance.

Can anyone recommend any insurers or any comparision websites I can use to check prices?

Thanks

Louey,

We use an Insurance Broker in Perth and have been with him for about 15 years.

He manages to shop around for us on each renewal and I find him excellent.

The beauty I find about Brokers is that they can point out the pitfalls and are there to support you.

We certainly dont have any regrets.

Susie x

Archived