My England, my Jerusalem?

spangley

Guest Guest 47403
I went to Oz and lived there over 10 years, back in the UK and it is only my opinion , 2 great Countries for children that most people in the world can only envy.

p.s why do you think Oz would be a better place to bring kids up.?

I haven't said it would be I was just enquiring as to why in your opinion England would be best, just after opinions off those that have experienced both sides, I'm presuming having lived in both Oz and the UK you see something here for your kids that was not there in Oz?

Guest Bobby
I haven't said it would be I was just enquiring as to why in your opinion England would be best, just after opinions off those that have experienced both sides, I'm presuming having lived in both Oz and the UK you see something here for your kids that was not there in Oz?

Lots of things that are attractive in both Countries and I like them both but as a kid I would have prefered to be brought up in the UK that's all, no big deal just my opinion.

I guess it comes down to where you feel 'right'. For me it is Australia and my 4 children have had a wonderful childhood here. If you asked my cousin she would say Yorkshire Coast' and that is where she has lived most of her life. About the only thing I have misssed over the years ( apart from relatives) is the historical buildings and things like thatched cottages, devon cream etc but the beautiful beaches and the wild endless bush sort of make up for it. I just love being able to go and go for hundreds and hundreds of kilometres and really see virtually no one when I feel like it.

Not upset me at all, just saying trhat it was the Daily Mail saying that mohhamed was the most popular name in the UK when it is not.

:cute:

Well I have no idea why you attached that to my post, I did not say anything about mohamed being the most popular boys name our otherwise. Not on this thread or any other.

Archived