Complete home office or study furniture

furkew

I am having a change around in the house, and we are clearing out our office that now doesnt get used any more.

We have on offer:

2 bookcases with 4 shelves each

2 closed cabinets with section on top with 2 shelves again for books/files/folders etc

2 cabinets for under/next to desk with 3/4 drawers plus one deep draw for hanging files.

1 large L shaped desk

I do have other bits and pieces such as a revolving chair, desk mat for writing on (metal covered in vinyl) etc which can be thrown in.

Everything is from Ikea office series from 8-9 years ago in the Effektiv series. It is a red/brown colour. Very heavy duty (and also very heavy) . It is collapsible, but not the normal Ikea quality, once put together, dont take it apart !! quality.

We originally paid about $4000 for the whole set.

It does have some signs of wear, but has always been used as a home office, so only a few hours per week max.

I dont have pics at the moment but they will be up soon.

I am looking for $750.00 for the lot.

I also have a Pc for sale. Complete new re-install Vista home premium (including original CD), all updates done, 500GB HDD, dual core 2.0 with 1 GB internal memory.

Asking price $275.00

I dont have a screen for it, but will include keyboard, mouse, any cables you might need for free. Even have a couple of reasonably new Modems if needed (for free as well)

Send me a PM or call me on 0487 487 499

We are up in the Dandenong ranges.

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

Hello stranger, sounds a good buy for someone just moving over.

Are you going to be turning the office in to a media room lol.

Hello stranger, sounds a good buy for someone just moving over.

Are you going to be turning the office in to a media room lol.

Hi Hun.

Just having a good tidy up.

I've built my man cave now for all my bikes, so no time for office work :wink:

If anybody was interested in the PC, im looking for $300 but now includes a wireless dongle, wireless modem, a whole heap of blank cd & dvd's (125/150 in total) with hard & soft covers, cd/dvd folder which holds over 300 discs etc etc.

Archived