Please Help-Panic about Visa app being rejected

veronica

Hi Everyone, Just wondering if anyone can help clarify something for me please ? I have seen some information on another forum (which by the way is nowhere near as good as this one) Now I am in a panic, when we applied for our visa my son was 17, he is now 18 but his course is due to finish in March and they do not have a date for the next part yet. He is totally dependent on us ,he works in a part time job 9 hours per week, I don't think there will be problems showing that he is dependent on us, however if for any reason this is not accepted by DIAC then he would not be granted the visa as part of our application. But someone else says that if 1 person is out our whole visa application for everyone would be declined-Is this true? Don't get me wrong we will not be leaving him and we do not know what his circumstances will be by the time we get a CO, he may even be working full time by then and in that case he would not be classed as dependent,we thought he would be able to get a WHV and then we could apply for a Child visa once there. I didn't think that all of our visas would be in jeopardy!! please tell me this is not the case and hopefully the information I have read is wrong-that would serve me right for looking at another Forum. Anyone been in a similar situation Please put my mind at rest.:confused:

Hi there

I didnt want to read and run, not exactually a person in the know as im very new to the process but i dont think that they will cancel the whole family's visa just amend it to exclude you son from it should he not be depending on you at that point. Hopefully someone else will come along soon to advice you.

Best of luck

Archived