Changing details on 176 application ?

fossda

Hi all

Filling in our 176 at last!!. My aim is to complete it all and then hit send when we are ready to pay. Want to do this so we are ready to send before April as these rumblings about changes maybe happening before July are v v scary. (we have already waited patiently since November 2009 to apply)

Problem is my sons passport is due to expire soon and we have sent off for a renewal. I am some way through completing the app form and have got to the passport details bit. What I want to know is can I put his current ( due to expire ) passport details down, carry on with the form up until completion and then as soon as his new one comes through - go back to that bit of the app form , change the details and then hit send.

Think I'm over complicating it !! basically can you go back to bits of the form to change them before you send it

Many many thanks in advance

Rachel

Guest travelsparks
Hi all

Filling in our 176 at last!!. My aim is to complete it all and then hit send when we are ready to pay. Want to do this so we are ready to send before April as these rumblings about changes maybe happening before July are v v scary. (we have already waited patiently since November 2009 to apply)

Problem is my sons passport is due to expire soon and we have sent off for a renewal. I am some way through completing the app form and have got to the passport details bit. What I want to know is can I put his current ( due to expire ) passport details down, carry on with the form up until completion and then as soon as his new one comes through - go back to that bit of the app form , change the details and then hit send.

Think I'm over complicating it !! basically can you go back to bits of the form to change them before you send it

Rachel

I had to change something on my 176 after it was submitted and there is a form number I cannot remember at the moment (does anyone else know the number) it is on the DIAC website if you just google form change and it allows you to inform your CO that this is an amendment it just needs to be uploaded as a doc the same as all you other docs that you send over. Hope that kind of helps. I would proceed and then if you need to change then do so I would say.

Guest travelsparks

I had to change something on my 176 after it was submitted and there is a form number I cannot remember at the moment (does anyone else know the number) it is on the DIAC website if you just google form change and it allows you to inform your CO that this is an amendment it just needs to be uploaded as a doc the same as all you other docs that you send over. Hope that kind of helps. I would proceed and then if you need to change then do so I would say.
I would say this as people who have been waiting years have probably had a change of passport in that time as well. By the way hello we are from Ipswich!!!

Guest travelsparks
Hi all

Rachel

Found it form 1023

Archived