Pampers nappies in Australia?

cartertucker

Guest smarties

Don't remember Pampas being available in WA when I lived there.

You can get Huggies but they are really exxy, I found Snugglers Nappies a good alternative to Pampas when my youngest was little. Think they are in red packaging.

We got Huggies for our baby when we were on reccie and they were fab. Huggies in the UK leak for us but the ones in Oz were WAY better than the ones here in my opinion. We just didn't have room in the suitcase for the amount of nappies we needed for a few weeks holiday.

Hope you enjoy the holiday!!!

Thats interesting :idea: I always buy pampers here in the Uk, as found Huggies rubbish!....Good to know they are better in WA :cute:

Other baby stuff - you can get the small care changing mats but can't get the larger care blankets - I thought these were fabulous when we were trying for dry nights and have brought some over just in case I get any infants visiting us or the B&B.

We found that huggies leaked, and they smell bad, plus the absorbant crystals (sodium polyacrylate) seemed to come out of those easily and deposit themselves on our daughters bum. The best ones here imo are the Woolworths Select ones. Never had any leaks with those.

We are potty training her now, and it is surprising how much our shopping bills have reduced, in not having to buy nappies, wipes and bags.

When I was in Brisbane, they sold Pampers in Coles, and they were on offer so I bought them but had been willing to buy another brand if cheaper. They worked out the same as the cheaper brands with being on offer so got the pampers. When on holiday and not able to buy pampers I have used other brands and when not using them for too long, didnt find them that bad. Its usually only for a couple of weeks.

We found that huggies leaked, and they smell bad, plus the absorbant crystals (sodium polyacrylate) seemed to come out of those easily and deposit themselves on our daughters bum. The best ones here imo are the Woolworths Select ones. Never had any leaks with those.

We are potty training her now, and it is surprising how much our shopping bills have reduced, in not having to buy nappies, wipes and bags.

Yes, I remember this happening to me, the crystals coming out!

I couldn't fault the Aldi ones, they beat all the pricey ones hands down and very cheap!

Big W sell pampers, but I thought they felt different to the uk ones, I use to be a snob with nappies only ever got huggies, which were quite expensive, then on holiday they did not have the right size so tried aldi, and like the above posts found them to be excellent have been converted, so no longer a snob to nappies, even my boys liked the aldi ones better, they felt more comfortable, and so much more cost effective

Yes, I remember this happening to me, the crystals coming out!

I couldn't fault the Aldi ones, they beat all the pricey ones hands down and very cheap!

We've only just got an ALDI, and are potty training our youngest now so we haven't tried them. Have founf ALDI good for other things, particularly their face cream which I love, seems to be keeping the wrinkles away and is also relatively inexpensive.

Archived