Agent says 475 not on SA SMP!!!!!

jillabong

morning all

(Sorry for repeating this here, but i am going mad!!!)

Please could someone help me before my head explodes!!!!!

We emailed our agent last night to ask her to contact DIAC and find out what is happening with our application

She emailed back saying that our 475 is not on SA SMP, and that she ‘just took our work for it ‘ that is was…… firstly it is her job to check where we are, not just take our word for it!!!!!! (and OH JOB IS on SMP- Chief Information Officer)

Secondly, there are other members on Pio that ARE SAME STATE, SAME JOB, AND SAME VISA that are in Cat2 and are getting CO

There are also others from SA that are on 475’s in cat2 with CO, so how can she say that SA is NOT taking 475 applicants!!!!!!!

If you look at the SA SMP it clearly says at the top 176 and 475….with whatever the onshore codes are….cant remember….

Really as you can understand my head is totally swimming and I am furious!!!! She has left us thinking for over a month that we are Cat2 and all is well, which according to everyone else in the same position as us is correct

She still has not replied to us and I am pulling out my hair waiting!!!!!

PLEASE, any advice and help would be greatly appreciated before my head explodes!!!!

Our timeline is on our sig if anyone wants to know!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Jill

Archived